For each Damage inflicted by Mojo to the opponent at the end of a round, the player controlling the character will win 2 Life points at the end of the round.
The opponent’s clan Bonus, if activated, is cancelled. If the opponent's clan Bonus is not activated, then the ability has no effect.
I love this card, the artwork is awesome.
rate green if you agree.
Mojo - 6/1 with +2 Life per damage (ability) and SoB (bonus)
- the gap maker. Mojo can widen the gap by 3 without fury. But with fury, she can widen the gap by 9 (cough Kenny cough).
- Gets her ability at lvl2, being a 4/1. I wouldn't use her at lvl2, since 4-power is very low.
- SoB bonus increases her chance of getting her ability
- Her hair.....you can't stop staring!
- SoA abilities make this card useless
- Relatively low power, even for a Nightmare
Overall: 6/10, Mojo isn't a bad card, but with Sargh, Timmy, and Dieter in the Nightmare clan, Mojo doesn't have much breathing room in a deck. Still, she is fairly cheap, and can be a good card for beginners who want to get into Nightmare. After that though, she isn't recommended
Amazingly underated today, used to be worth 3000-ish until Kenny came along. Still a good card, just not looked at by many, specialy those who can afford Kenny. Alnog with Estalt, Great for Beginners.
Like my Post? Rate me!
3: DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Two star or three (4/1 vs. 6/1, both with +2 Life per Damage), this is a good pick for many pure Nightmare decks (since their lower leveled cards are much less impressive than their higher leveled cards).
Use her for Sylvia Ld missions to gain possibly 6 life every game.
I think it was time this went CR It's been in the game for almost 10 years and is very underused.
Fury Mojo is Kenny
Cheaper to get this card and add fury
Mojo 2* + Ambre = total domination (7/1 or 7/3 with fury AND + 2 life per damage)