[RECR] ...TIME CONQUERS ALL...
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 17:49
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
[RECR] ...TIME CONQUERS ALL...
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 19/04/2011, 17:49

Time Conquers All is recruiting!!!

What kind of guild would YOU like to be a part of? How about one where…

- Whether you’re an admin or new member, YOUR voice WILL be heard? YOUR opinions MATTER?
- You’ll be ASSISTED in your development as a player by being taught by the EXPERIENCED AND SKILLED?
- INTEGRITY and FAIRPLAY aren’t just firm beliefs. WE PRACTICE IT.
- You can have FUN by BEING YOURSELF and MAKE NEW FRIENDS in the process?
- We would host CREATIVE events like: Resident Evil - A tribute to Alavaye, TCA Big October T2 War(dom) & TCA T1 Family Reunion Event
- You can LEARN from the MANY ORGANIZED, and THOROUGH TOPICS of an ACTIVE message board?
- BEING an ACTIVE player is PRIZED like high individual ELO, survivor, & DT abilities?
- There are GENEROUS GUILD PROGRAMS that REWARD ACTIVE PLAYERS with CLINTZ AND CARDS?
- You can be part of NOT JUST a guild, also a FAMILY?

If you said YES to any of these things… Then TCA may be THE GUILD FOR YOU!!!

Here are our requirements for VISITORS:
Level 40, Hero Rank, 5+ Survivor (ELO/T2), 1250+ ELO, Active in thoughtful contributions to the Guild Message Board.

But dont just be a VISITOR… Qualify for PERMANENT MEMBER! You’ll receive special perks like: Membership in the “Point Club” or Training Program, able to place in the “All Time Bests”... BUT there’s MORE. You can be more IN THE KNOW by receiving TRICKS OF THE TRADE that we pass to one another in secret... (Unavailable on our boards)

PM any admin for an APPLICATION! Visit TCA TODAY!!!
« Previous12345678Next »

2/77
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 18:50

Super Guild founded by one of the best UR historians and a good friend! All my best, brother!
3/77
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 19:11

4/77
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 19:40

Great guild with a good forum and friendly members
5/77
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 19:56

Oops (Mystic Ranger who told me), I DID forget the guild link haha. But thx for adding that Artemis EVO Much appreciated!

And thx XC-MerLiN for the shoutout
6/77
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 20:09

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1647426&subject_page=1
This is authoritative reference, compiled by MasterfuI and undoubtedly the greatest research work ever done about this game by one single person.
So thanks, MasterfuI
7/77
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 23:22

WOWZAS Thx for your support XC-MerLiN. It is an honor to be praised by one of E X C A L I B U R's (Original) FOUNDER(S). Let me just say that E X C A L I B U R's an excellent guild to be a part of. If TCA is not the guild for you, for whatever reason, then give tem a try

In other news, that particular link you posted is only the ORIGINAL "1st draft" of the UR History. I have posted the latest version of "The History of Urban Rivals" below.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=1791764&subject_page=0

And FYI, prospective new members, the History of Urban Rivals thread IS around the level of detail (& thoroughness) of the majority of how TCA's threads are So come and join us in TCA, so WE can unravel the mysteries of UR knowledge TOGETHER!!! MUAH HA HA HA HA
8/77
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 20/04/2011, 01:23

TCA is a great guild, if you're looking for something family friendly. They put a lot into it and JP is one of the busiest founders around! lol
He works his butt off for that guild!
Very active and highly organized. Check em out!
9/77
Yami Prem - Titan English
Wednesday 20/04/2011, 12:36

Ditto.

TCA is a great active Guild with some of the most inspirational players around in our community - they like to think out the box.

I cannot say anything more that has not been said, wish you guys all the best.
10/77
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 21/04/2011, 01:46

Come take a peak you'll like what you see

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals