ELO changes, more information
Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
600 messages
ELO changes, more information
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 30/07/2010, 10:58

Hello all,

It seems you needed some more explanations about new changes in ELO. We will do our best to explain those changes here.
We want to use the ELO bans not only to make this mode more balanced but also to make it funnier. Therefore we will ban several characters in addition to the ones which are already in the staff list.
The characters in this additional list won’t be in the staff banned characters list. Which means that it won’t be penalizing in Daily Tournaments.

We are making these changes in order to make the ELO mode funnier et not letting it strategically freeze. Therefore this list of characters may regularly change. We try hard not to make too big changes at a time so you can easily follow what’s happening.

One more thing :
A new system will be released during August to see how the ELO mode will improve. In September, according to the results we will decide on the definitive changes which will be necessary.

Here list of the characters which will be banned in ELO from next Monday (08/02):
(You’ll also find the ELO staff banned characters)

Staff banned (with DT penalties):
Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Lamar Cr, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Hawk

New list bans (no DT penalty):
Striker
Jessie
Marina
Rolph
Toro
Bristone
Leviatonn
Sylth
Rowdy
Spiaghi
Ghumbo
Dalhia
Smokey Cr
Hawkins
Yayoi
Charlie
Gwen
Wanda
Sledg
Shakra
Noodile
Uranus
Lehane
Caelus
Nanook
Dorian
All Leader

Have fun
« Previous12...5354555657585960Next »

591/600
Lux Lux - Imperator - GMF Darkness Guild Português
Thursday 02/09/2010, 18:48

I Liked this, make more balanced and also can try new cards never played before by me but, Pussycats gets a hard hit oO

Yayoi
Charlie
Gwen
Wanda

Can't you just Ban Wanda and Gwen level 1? and continue with the level 2? the same with Charlie 4*, Yayoi 3 and 4* i agree it's a few overpower
592/600
Lux Lux - Imperator - GMF Darkness Guild Português
Thursday 02/09/2010, 19:01

Three Words, Freaks Come Back!

I Really like Bangers, but why Blaster or Shann don't deserve a ban '-' ?
593/600
Freak Mgoo - Imperator English
Sunday 05/09/2010, 16:40

Please, bring the number of banned cards down to at most 20, preferably less than that. I know that before the changes, ELO mode wasn't getting mixed up and that's why the staff made these changes. But they went overboard and they're having the same problem. Most of the cards who are banned are staying on the banned list every week nothing is changing.
594/600
Monday 06/09/2010, 18:25

Well now everything is back to the way it was except for the extensive list of newly permanently banned cards. I understand the need to make ELO easier for the newer players, but these now banned cards are only going to be usable in types one and two, which don't have as good a reward as ELO tournaments. Can you make a new type of tournament with less restrictions, or maybe a second version of ELO for the higher level people with only ten permanently banned cards?
595/600
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 06/09/2010, 18:36

Smokey Cr staff banned!!??? WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
596/600
Sir Saturday - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 23:19

Why are the two best Ulu Watu cards banned?
they don't have any elo friendly ones, most of the 2 stars suck and and begginer cards...
597/600
Sunday 12/09/2010, 20:33

Yeah, the Ulu Watu are kinda cheated. Lulabee is better than Wee Lee, yet he's permanently banned?
598/600
Geckorey - Novice Deutsch
Monday 02/04/2012, 10:25

You know what? Splata Cr schould be banned!!! look SOA and Poison
what can you do? He s got 8/5
please vote for ELO-bann
599/600
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 02/04/2012, 13:49

Ugh another noob strikes again!

1. This is old and had no need to be necro'd
2. Bogdan is 1 less star and one less damage and literally a 20th of the price
3. Even if they didn't have Bogdan Splata Cr's stats are only slightly above average, no need to be banned
4. Even if they were over powered he is in the least used elo clan, Freaks
5. You can beat him.....DR him......Sob him.....No pill.....
6. You can't like this comment you can only do that on cards. Do your stupid rants there and ask unskilled players who can't process rational thoughts there.

Please close this. Everyone who has played within the last 2 years are well awear of what this thread states.
600/600
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/04/2012, 15:49

I went on to the list of message boards and i saw that a thread called ELO changes was the newest news post. Sdly it was a necro noob.

« Previous12...5354555657585960Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals