Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!
This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.
Something intersting of note, in my timeline, is that I DID NOT FORMALLY LABEL Jungo, Rescue, and Piranas clan releases. Usually I start those lines with "NEW CLAN:..." But I didn't for those. Whoopsiedaisy. Sorry for any confusion. Someone asked for what the original clans were. They were (According to lack of an exact release date):
Someone pointed out that correction a while back, and so I have that date as well as a few other ones missing from the timeline you all see now. Rest assured, the new improved one is on its way. Just a bit more cross referencing and I will release it And yes, I imagine this timeline O mine will end up on a wiki. Maybe I can work with memento Mori or something. Who knows? Hehe.
Great job Master just wanted to point out that admins like Euzebe and Goralion haven't been working for UR too long compared to when it was made, Fraggle and Dr. Ido will likely have more info since they were part of the original productions
I could be wrong I'm just going by Euzebe's and Goralion's joining dates as I believe most main workers of UR make an account early on
True, Trippie. I dont believe I've asked Fraggle or Dr.IDO... But neither admin are able to be contacted via PM unfortunately.
"____ does not wish to be contacted" is posted on the bottom of both their profiles
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.