The History of Urban Rivals
Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!
This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.
Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
Where did you find all of these?
thanks for your effort
May i suggest maybe compiling this all into one website, as this thread will get cluttered with trash soon
Good work, here you are some you're missing. Got it from the RSS feed some years ago:
The Nightmare finally reunited! firstname.lastname@example.org (Kate) 17 jul '06, 12:15 PM
Today, the clan is finally united. Ielena the Queen of the dark powers takes the control of the Nightmare. To build up the
best team, she hired two strong witches called Endora and Elixir. She also contacts Cell, the creature from the deep of Clint City in order to have all of the rats on her side. All these characters are available right now in the shop !
The Fang Pi is stronger than ever an... email@example.com (Ka... 31 jul '06, 11:43 AM
The M.A.G.M (Martial Arts Great Master) who trained the notorious Ashigaru and Lost Hog, finally decided to leave the
Golden Mountain monastery and join the fight along side of the Fang Pi Clan. He is joined in his travel by Mini Mosu, the pocket sumo full of ambition. Concerning the Sakrohm, Phonos, the interstellar secret agent from outer space, just came to Earth and naturally joined the clan. Experienced spy, as requested by Guru, he keeps an eye on Globumm, the man-fly ugly even for a mutant. All theses characters are availables right now at the shop !
And some dates are a bit off (not all releases have been on friday), this place can be a fun read for lovers of old things