The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

21/121
Glowstick1717 - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 19/11/2010, 05:49

Wow... nice one jp
22/121
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/11/2010, 10:18

Nice thread
23/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/11/2010, 13:04

Add to tineline... New card release
19/11/10 ; Hungry For Power; Herman, Garrik, Arawaka, Isatis
24/121
TCA Roman - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 19/11/2010, 17:45

19/06/06 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle
19/06/07 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle
25/121
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/11/2010, 17:59

I love nostalgia

thanks for this!!
26/121
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 19/11/2010, 18:31

Where did you find all of these?
awesome
thanks for your effort
27/121
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Friday 19/11/2010, 19:37

10/09/06 ; New Clan: All Stars; Striker, Mikki, Lamar, Katsuhkay

I'm not sure...I remember that I was there when the All Stars were released..
28/121
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 19/11/2010, 19:43

May i suggest maybe compiling this all into one website, as this thread will get cluttered with trash soon
29/121
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 19/11/2010, 19:45

Good work, here you are some you're missing. Got it from the RSS feed some years ago:

The Nightmare finally reunited! no-reply@urban-rivals.com (Kate) 17 jul '06, 12:15 PM

Today, the clan is finally united. Ielena the Queen of the dark powers takes the control of the Nightmare. To build up the
best team, she hired two strong witches called Endora and Elixir. She also contacts Cell, the creature from the deep of Clint City in order to have all of the rats on her side. All these characters are available right now in the shop !

--

The Fang Pi is stronger than ever an... no-reply@urban-rivals.com (Ka... 31 jul '06, 11:43 AM

The M.A.G.M (Martial Arts Great Master) who trained the notorious Ashigaru and Lost Hog, finally decided to leave the
Golden Mountain monastery and join the fight along side of the Fang Pi Clan. He is joined in his travel by Mini Mosu, the pocket sumo full of ambition. Concerning the Sakrohm, Phonos, the interstellar secret agent from outer space, just came to Earth and naturally joined the clan. Experienced spy, as requested by Guru, he keeps an eye on Globumm, the man-fly ugly even for a mutant. All theses characters are availables right now at the shop !

And some dates are a bit off (not all releases have been on friday), this place can be a fun read for lovers of old things
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.urban-rivals.com
30/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/11/2010, 23:01

I'm not sure what your getting at Roman... Do you mean to say the year should be 2007, NOT 2006?
Would you mind providing a link for your claim, OR at least where you got your info? Thanks

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals