The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

31/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 02:16

@ Pride, Tanto, '84, & MeMo (M. Mori), Thank you

And Tanto, as I've noted in my sources on the 1st comment (the post itself) I gathered the info mostly from Euzebe.

And Wise, yeah, this thread will be cluttered soon. I'll prolly ask the modz to let me create a new thread complete with all the corrections, THEN LOCK it, to keep it neat. We'll see what they think in a wee while.

@ MeMo (Memento Mori, sorry. I'm a nickname person) Thank you for your additions AND citing your source I have a question though about your second addition (FPC). It says that the M.A.G.M.... joins the fight along side the FPC. Do they mean Kinjo came WITH this release? Cause his name is NOT in there so I don't know if he was offically added then...

And just so y'all know. I update my personal records of everything you guys turn in (At least all the one's with a cited source). So when the time comes to update/correct this thread, it'll all be ready.
32/121
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 03:42

Kinjo was released before 24 march '06, that's the earliest info I got. And as you'll see there is a little time shift from this and your's, but it's normal as release dates didn't seem to be fixed on fridays

4 new fighters in town! no-reply@urban-rivals.com (Kate) 24 mar '06, 12:00 AM

4 new fighters will take part in the neverending fight in Clint City! Fifty will join the Bangers, the mysterious Igniss
complete the evil team of the GHEIST, Flyer will bring its skills to the Junkz and Havok its raw power to the Sentinel. As planned, Berserkgirl and Rass left Clint City for a well earned retirement (together ?). The new characters are already available in the packs from the shop. I can't wait to see them in action!

- - -
4 news fighters with awesome abilit... no-reply@urban-rivals.com (Ka... 10 apr '06, 12:00 AM

The 4 characters that joined the fight today are sure to be noticed. Tyler, the good kid turned bad boy (Uppers), the ultra
bendy Svelthlana (Pussycats), Matthew, the Philosopher/brawler (Roots) or Python, the sabotage expert (Junta), they all possess what it takes to drive your opponent crazy! As this new generation of fighter arrives, Kiki and Dj Korr leave town, toward new adventures maybe?
33/121
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 06:16

Very nice 'history lesson', (Master JP).

One thing I'd like to point out, though:
15/09/08 ; Miss Clint City 2008; Miss Lulabee
29/01/09 ; Miss Clint City 2009; Miss Lulabee
There was no Miss Clint City 2009~
Or was there, and I just wasn't invited?
34/121
Saturday 20/11/2010, 09:36

Good catch, Silver! I'll RE-VERIFY which date is correct. But yeah, now that I think about it, I think you're right about there being no Miss Clint City 2009. Thx again
35/121
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 11:21

Yup shes right, we all wanted a miss clint city 2009 but we never got one
36/121
Monday 22/11/2010, 18:40

New events for timeline:
20/11/10 ; Enter The Legend; [4 Legendary Cards Revealed!!!] Bella Ld, Kreenk Ld, Bonnie Ld, Dudley Ld
20/11/10 ; 1st of 4 Legendary Cards Available to earn through special missions; Dudley Ld (1 LD so far)
22/11/10 ; Events are no longer usable for missions
37/121
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:31

New Events for timeline
23/11/10 ; *** Market Modification; Before Lowest price shown, Now avg. of last sales shown
23/11/10 ; *** Divinity Rank = ALL Cards minus LDs). New rank to come for COMPLETE Collection (LDs too)
38/121
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 23:25

Wow I didnt think Copper was that old lol, yet again Master JP you have again put loads of work into your reaserch and come up with a history out of your own time, what can I say about you? Your a mammoth I dont think I could express that enough, I have gay love for you my friend GAY LOVE!!
39/121
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 01:32

Shock: Calm down now Bison. Much appreciation for your support (as usual :smile, but I'm a NEWLY married man Lol on "mammoth." I think I might start using that in RL, hahaha! Then I'll say that I just came up with it to my friends
More projects in the works tho. Stay tuned...

oh and as a reminder for myself...
New Event for timeline:
22/11/10 ; Legendary MIssions requirements modified (I.E. Ghumbo KOs)

And... anyone remember when the 500 rounds with Nightmare (LD mission) was changed to 100 rounds? I'd like to add that as well
40/121
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 03:55

A miss kate told me this was the room for history class...
Am I in the wrong building?

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals