The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

41/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 06:28

@ M.S. Check the first pages of this post
42/121
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 06:35

Okay I'll calm down So your a newly married man? Congrats Hope everything went well like (should of been me ). And lol I use mammoth in RL all the time...Its the only way to express how and why you feel like that about someone/thing.

Girlfriend asks : Why do you love me?
I said : Because your a mammoth.

That probabily wasnt the best time I could of said the word 'mammoth' but hey I did the great job of avoiding the question xD.

So whats the new project? Or is that top secret bussiness that your going to have to special delivery to me though blackmail on a swat helicopter?
43/121
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 16:23

Wife: Why do you love me?
JP: Because your a mammoth.
Wife: I kill you
JP:

Thx dude. Thx alot
44/121
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 01:20

No problem man,
45/121
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 18:04

I have a question. The timeline mentions changes to the Leaders' stats - what were they before?
46/121
Thursday 25/11/2010, 19:28

@ Grapple X

Other than what's already listed in the timeline, I was unable to find the leader's original stats. I know I only noted the ability changes (which I was mainly referring to when I wrote "Stat Changes." A player more senior to me or a senior Moderator/Admin will be more euqipped than me in answering that question. But, I'd also like to know.

@modz/admin, care to comment? Thanks
47/121
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 19:41

Looks like you are missing the release of

Cel, Elixir, Endora, and Ielena - 17/7/06
Methane, Feelyn, Yookie, and Samantha - 14/8/06

according to urdb
48/121
Thursday 25/11/2010, 19:54

Thanks RG. I'll add that to my personal spreadsheet for future posting. I plan to post a corrected, editted History of Urban RIvals in the near future. Not too near, mind you, this data can still be cross-referenced once or twice.
49/121
Thursday 25/11/2010, 19:59

Upon reviewing the History, I had Cel and company's dates on MY PERSONAL spreadsheet, but it wasn't copied and pasted on my original timeline post (whoopsiedaisy)

And I had the Methane one too but the year was wrong.
Thanks again RG. As for everyone else, feel free to continually crossreference what I have written, for the sake of an ACCURATE UR History. Thanks all
50/121
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 23:46

3 years ago there was an UR yahoo group with images of some cards, including leaders. I should have the link and pictures but right now my UR file is a huge mess and can't find them.

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals