The History of Urban Rivals
Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!
This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.
Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
Good catch on Candy Jack kiwina OK, thx
As for Dolly's release, it is on "Post #10." It says the following...
08/05/09 ; Arachnophobia; Arkn, Dolly, El Gringo, Asporov.
@ Yugi-boy, what do you mean by pressure? No pressure here dude. I'm Chill
And MaggieMoo_OK, I personally don't. But mayge MeMo does (Memento Mori). Out of his trasure trove of info, I wouldn't be suprised
I verified Candy Jack's release...
03/07/06 ; New Characters: K Cube, Candy Jack, MC Decay, Nympheea
It was NOT included in the release entitled "The Night Of The Monsters." as I wrongly wrote. Candy Jack was only mentioned in the card release description. Whoopsiedaisy.
Something new to add to the timeline...
29/11/10 ; NEW CRS!!! Unexpected Departures; Jackie Cr, Noodile Cr (54 CRs So Far)
So the game was released on Jan 17, 2006 and cards became CRs on March 10th, 2006? Less than 2 months after the game comes out, certain cards are removed from packs?!
And all cards not listed here were in the initial release? And were the rules the same then? I've also heard no pillz were in the initial game, I don't understand how that could even work with some of the bonuses of the clans.
I think we need more info on how the game started...