The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

61/121
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 29/11/2010, 23:28

Leviatonn, Miranda, Skiner, Z3r0 D34d, Willy - there was one more...

during summer in clint city there was 6 card releases.

19/06/07 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle - really??? I remember them being around when I started in 06???

New Characters: Round 1!; Kerozinn, Seldnor, Geuner, Splata - This dosen't look right to me... I seem to remember there being another 4 card release but I honestly can't remember if I'm right or not...
62/121
TagoNgTago - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 02:05

11/04/08
This is my first release of cards introduced to me...
Looking at this.. Makes me feel... Really old in UR xD

Good job JP
63/121
HiFromBuddha - Guru English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 05:37

-2010- NEW CRS- Unexpected deparures, Jackie and Noodile
64/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 15:08

@ '84. I rechecked 19/06/07 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle
And you are right. In the timeline, they are listed twice, on the dame day BUT on different years. I editted my personal records for the timeline's final draft. Thanks dude

As for 11/05/07 : New Characters: Round 1!; Kerozinn, Seldnor, Geuner, Splata ...
I checked my records from Euzebe and it holds accurate. I even verified with MeMo's website herehttp://urdb.kirlad.net/character.php?show=23

As for the Leviatonn, Miranda, Skiner, Z3r0 D34d, Willy release, my "euzebe files" don't indicate a 6th card. I believe I found this particular release in the olde staff boards and verified the "euzebe files." Then again, I could just have DOUBLE missed it. Feel free to prove me wrong my friend Thanks for your keen eye '84

@ "Always hiding." Yes, I understand Filipino And thank you.
@ Tomato, sorry bud, that particular milestone was already listed. But thx anyway
65/121
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 19:27

Wow only just found this thread, its brilliant. like many i am surprised how old some cards are. and we think copper dominates now, think've what he was like when he was first released . Also great to bring back memories, my first week was the first week of Piranas (i think :L ). i remember seeing an advert for kenny, evolving through the stages and im so pleased i checked this game out.

Just a quick question, were the Cr cards ever published as non cr first or did you just miss this out purposely? Otherwise i cant see how players got them in the early stages (there was a wait until the 10 cards were awarded in ELO.)

Anyways as i joined in 2008 i couldnt contribute/ find errors with anything. Thanks for putting this together, its fabulous
66/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 20:28

@ cardz ruler... in response toyour question:

"Just a quick question, were the Cr cards ever published as non cr first or did you just miss this out purposely? Otherwise i cant see how players got them in the early stages (there was a wait until the 10 cards were awarded in ELO.)"

Do you mean to ask if cards like Kiki Cr or Guru Cr ever NOT a CR? If so, then you should know then even if I type JUST "Guru." Because I'm typing it IN Urban Rivals... "CR" is automatically added.

Example: 10/03/06 ; NEW CRS!!! Sum Sam Cr, Armanda Cr (2 CRs So Far)
This is the day when Armanda and sum sam FIRST became CR. I hope this answers your question for I have NOT purposely meant to leave out anything.
67/121
jtsarnak - Titan English
Tuesday 30/11/2010, 22:06

So the day the game first came out, packs were bought as normal for a couple months and then Sum Sam and Armanda became CR?

Were you only given 8 cards to start like today? Were those cards preset like today or was everyone given a random 8 cards from 2 clans? I guess I can't imagine there were all that many Armandas out there when she went CR. I mean how many people were even playing the game in the first 3 months?
68/121
TCA Roman - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 02/12/2010, 15:20

@(Master JP)
19/06/06 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle
19/06/07 ; Melluzine, Mojo, Leo, Perle
I don't know which one is correct when I post it on post #24. But they are duplicated.
From UR database, it is 19/06/06.
69/121
strengthboy - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 05/12/2010, 06:33

According to urdb, BB Cool G was the 6th card in the Leviatonn, Miranda, Skiner, Z3r0 D34d, Willy release
70/121
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 06/12/2010, 18:45

@Master JP: Yeah kinda answers the question thanks. just wanted to know whether cards like sum sam and armanda and Kiki etc.. were on the game from the first day it started, and were never released as new cards but just as the basic few to create a foundation for the game to build upon.
Thanks
Cardz

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals