The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

71/121
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/12/2010, 09:57

On 12/19/07 and 7/3/06 i saw Candy Jack was being released twice
don't confuse because the second one was candy jack's date release
72/121
Reezy - Titan English
Thursday 16/12/2010, 01:46

Nobody even had a chance to get Guru Cr, DJ Korr Cr, etc. They became Crs almost instantly.
73/121
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 19/12/2010, 03:42

Thanks for doing this. BTW, when did they first start doing animations for the overkills (when the attack number is twice the opponent's)?
74/121
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 19/12/2010, 04:18

Sure shot animations started in the first half of 2007.

And people were abl to get Guru Cr, DJ Korr Cr, etc when the game was only available as a mobile game. The original title of it was Clint Fighting 2: Urban Rivals

There you have a nice hint if you want to search in depth for first Crs.
75/121
Inonomas - Titan English
Friday 24/12/2010, 13:09

WOW Bridget was super OP for one day!

04/06/07 ; *** Poll: Bridget Votes are in! (Ability: +2 Life)
05/06/07 ; *** Poll: Bridget’s Stats Reduced (Ability: + 1 Life)
76/121
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 26/12/2010, 06:30

02/06/10 ; M-Bison was created, how could you forget that part of life changing history?
77/121
iRAWkDaWorld - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 17:53

Damn sooo many crs within 3 months
78/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/01/2011, 00:14

First of all, I'm back from my 40 day hiatus! Feel free to Mark that for milestones =P

Now to business. Thx Pride, the Candy Jack error has been fixed in my records (for the future, more accurate, "History Post."

@ Bison, I made sure to note that on the FInal History as well. lol. So much has changed in the time I was gone. Well, into the history additions I go...
79/121
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/01/2011, 02:29

(Maser JP) man where did you go? Im sitting here like a duck waiting for you to post on a forum or two and you just disappeard on me...I thought we were bedroom *Cough* Forum room partners?

I'll be adding this back into my profile if any of you can't find it for some unknown reason lol.
80/121
Wakshaani - Legend English
Monday 17/01/2011, 20:34

Huh.

So, today is the 5th anniversary of Urban RIvals (Jan 17th '06 to Jan 17th '11)

Wonder if anything neat's planned?

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals