The History of Urban Rivals
Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!
This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.
Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
First of all, I'm back from my 40 day hiatus! Feel free to Mark that for milestones =P
Now to business. Thx Pride, the Candy Jack error has been fixed in my records (for the future, more accurate, "History Post."
@ Bison, I made sure to note that on the FInal History as well. lol. So much has changed in the time I was gone. Well, into the history additions I go...
(Maser JP) man where did you go? Im sitting here like a duck waiting for you to post on a forum or two and you just disappeard on me...I thought we were bedroom *Cough* Forum room partners?
I'll be adding this back into my profile if any of you can't find it for some unknown reason lol.