The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

81/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 22:23

@ Wakshaani.
According to Wikipedia, that's when A VERSION of urban rivals appeared. I believe the version that is accessible to everyone as we know it. When UR first started, it was a version that existed as early as 2004. Check this link by Admin Dr. Ido for proof...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=7&id_subject=24088&subject_page=0

I have yet been able to find when UR was FIRST created. Any senior players care to share this information? Those of us interested in UR's History will very much appreciate it I'm sure.
82/121
zebac_OC - Hero English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 23:41

So what were the very first clans? I think you should say what cards were around the first day UR was created.
83/121
Zincomega - Titan English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 23:59

"Wonder if anything neat's planned?"
Yeah, maybe they'll give us free cards or credits.

Oh, wait!
84/121
Infiniti - Guru English
Monday 24/01/2011, 20:29

Yeah what cards were there when the game 1st started?
85/121
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/01/2011, 22:58

By July '04 the game already had more than 4000 players.
http://www.francemobiles.com/actualites/id/200407021120265445/Plus_de_140_jeux_vidéo_sur_le_portail_i_mode_de_Bouygues_Télécom.html

8000 players in October '04
http://www.3ie.org/nos_references/projet_Clint_Fighting.htm

Still can't find the release date, but it should be close to may - june 2004
86/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 20:10

Thx MeMo. That was very inciteful. The plot of the origins of UR thickens...
87/121
Tikikala - Veteran English
Monday 07/02/2011, 06:57

1) what were the original clans?
2) The Cr cards who have left, what was their stories?

I think UR staff should have a special page for archives of announcement for interested players.. um, yeah... they're still there, right?
88/121
iRAWkDaWorld - Hero English
Thursday 17/02/2011, 13:02

I was just thinking, why let Master JP do all the work when the UR staff can tell us some more of the orginal idea's of the game and some other mechanics.
89/121
Dregn - Legend - URBAN MADNESS Deutsch
Thursday 17/02/2011, 14:29

A picture from the past when Lyse was not a Cr yet:

http://img813.imageshack.us/i/oldlyse.jpg/

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals