The History Of Urban Rivals
Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
121 messages
The History Of Urban Rivals
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/11/2010, 03:05

The History of Urban Rivals

Urban Rivals has come a long way from how it first began. Many cards were released for innovation, diversity, and for the sake of balancing competitive play. Certain cards’ stats were tweaked and important milestones gained. Other cards were unbanned, banned, and unbanned again. New features were added and improved over time to make the world of Clint City as vast as it is fun. Even Kate’s art was changed to what it is now at some point (Listed below). I have compiled this historic timeline of the awesome trading card game that is Urban Rivals. Fellow fans... enjoy, and be amazed how far this great game has come!

This Timeline lists the following:
1. Card Release Dates (Most including the name of the card release) I.E. “Danger From The Heavens”
2. Dates when each CR First became a Collector
3. All Asterisked dates are either: Introduction of new features, or Other memorable Event/Milestone

Bibliography/Sources
- Every card release dates and the cr creation dates are from the Admin: Euzebe
- The CR Creation Dates were cross referenced from dates sent in by Moderator: Vanter
- Asterisked Events were dates I collected from scouring the ancient posts of the staff msg board
- Special thanks to other Staff who pointed me in the right direction: Force Majeure, Goralion, & LOA Daigon.

Urban Rivals Chronology (Date Format: Day/Month/Year)
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

91/121
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/02/2011, 17:45

First of all, thx for the link Six Nations
As for that information on the link itself. I don't suppose you (or any other senior player) know where that information can be verified?
Or even better, do any UR admin (I.E. Euzebe or Goralion) have the dates for the events that allegedly transpired below?

... Copy and pasted from Six Nation's posted link...
- The first version of the game was called Clint Fighting and was released as a wap (kind of web for mobile) on Vodaphone France in 2003.
- Released in early 2004 on java for imode in France, followed by many others imodes operators.
- Late 2005, they released Urban Rivals on java imode.
- March 2006, they released the web version

Exact dates anyone? Or verifiable links? Thx everyone
92/121
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Sunday 20/02/2011, 20:20

I wonder how much did the BIG 5 cost when they weren't cr
93/121
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Sunday 20/02/2011, 21:08

03/11/08 ; NEW CRS!!! Vickie Cr, Chikko Cr (46 CRs So Far)
This happened after I joined, and I had quite some time on the game maybe like 4 months because I was not able to sell cards because that happened after 6-7 months on the game. But my profile says I joined 3 months after it happened, and I do believe this is right because I think I joined in November 2007 which is 4 months before Vickie went Crbut my profile says it happened sometime in June 2008.
94/121
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Monday 21/02/2011, 14:00

I remember when Timber was:

Level 1: 1/1
Level 2: 2/2
Level 3: 3/3
Level 4: 4/4
Level 5: 6/6
95/121
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 20:33

SO just to get this straight, Al3x HD...
You're saying that the date: 03/11/08 IS correct right?
I cross referenced with Memento Mori's site just now to verify 03/11/08 just in case
96/121
Saturday 26/02/2011, 05:40

From my previous post (post 95)...
... Copy and pasted from Six Nation's posted link...
- The first version of the game was called Clint Fighting and was released as a wap (kind of web for mobile) on Vodaphone France in 2003.
- Released in early 2004 on java for imode in France, followed by many others imodes operators.
- Late 2005, they released Urban Rivals on java imode.
- March 2006, they released the web version

I asked Goralion and Euzebe about the exact dates of the above (if they could be verified) But Goralion says he/she doesn't know. And Euzebe hasn't gotten around to responding to me as of yet It looks like I'll have to ask customer support since know one (not even the Almighty UR Admin) seems to know nor able to point me to someone who DOES know... DRAT!
97/121
L0RD BL4CK S4 - Titan - Sangre Azteca English
Sunday 27/02/2011, 05:43

Thank's a lot for the info... I just translate this topic and post it in the spanish forum, great job my friend
98/121
{UE}Cordova - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Monday 28/02/2011, 01:37

This is awesome! extreemly exact and specific. very helpful and for the older players in the game it is fun to look back and remember what cards were and were not avaliable at that time. Great Work!
99/121
Monday 28/02/2011, 03:30

Wow, awesome L0RD BL4CK! I hope the Spanish Community will enjoy it

And thx Cordova. You are too kind
100/121
P Mc - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 01/03/2011, 12:07

Wow man that was pretty awesome, thanks

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals