Attack draws unfair?

Attack draws unfair?
Wednesday 16/02/2011, 23:35
ReinXI - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Attack draws unfair?
ReinXI - Senior English - Wednesday 16/02/2011, 23:35

Is it just me or do they seems really unfair ... i swear to god i lose EVERY power draw im in if it actually matters and seriously im getting really tired of losing elo points and crap because of it ...

2/6
xNipple - Novice English
Thursday 17/02/2011, 00:45

If 2 cards draw in attack, the card with the lowest star count wins.
If both of the cards have the same star count, the card that was played first in the round wins.
3/6
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Thursday 17/02/2011, 12:22

Mabey its unfair that your 5 stars that tie with 2 stars lose every time.....
4/6
zo1erix - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 18:47

What the point of pay over 50k for Dregn just to have him lose to 2 star*. It to give new player with low card than you a chance to win
5/6
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 21:09

"What the point of pay over 50k for Dregn just to have him lose to 2 star*"

Its matter of 8 damage vs 2 damage on same pills. You can afford to put 0-7 pills to Dregn and still win the game even if opponent doesnt pill at all. if you put 7 pills to say - Lehane - to win Dregn you are quite guaranteed to lose the game if opponent pilled 0. Lehane's damage just wont make you win game, but Dregns damage justifies a lot of pills.

And even if you lose with high pills - opponent used a lot of pills to beat you - so you are again somewhat equal.
6/6
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Monday 04/02/2013, 09:08

Lol, necrobump.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals