Well BA_Mihir you have some good cards for Type 2, here's the deck I would use from what you have.
(For obvious reasons as she can be used on 3 turns)
- A very strong defender but able to be used as offence
- A very strong defender
- She is a pill saver and she also is able to get above the Montana
bonus should you run into them
- Your wall, a card that Soa and Sob doesn't affect
- Another wall that can be used to attack, bluff and possibly defend against nasty abilities
- Similar to GraksmxxT
, able to defend and attack if needed too
- If you aren't versing an attack clan this guy will save you lots of pills, and if you are he comes out on top most of the time.
Now the best thing about your deck is that the opponent will have to pill, to beat your - attack bonus to then have their damage reduced most of the time which is a good stratergy. Here's some tips.
With Miss Stella
I would always pill 1-2 just to be safe. If you win you get 6 damage through, if they win then chances are they used atleast 4+ pills. If I was low on pills this card would be good to use first up but only if you have Jackie, Dorian
in your hand as the rest of the cards are defending. I wouldn't pill more than 6.
you can really do anything. 0 Pilling isn't a bad idea but 1 pilling will pretty much get you past every atttack bonus meaning they will have to pill to beat you. I would pill 0-2 on him