Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The History of Urban Rivals (PRE-Mature 3rd Draft)

Wednesday 22/06/2011, 11:24
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
69 messages
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Wednesday 22/06/2011, 11:24

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this PRE-mature 3rd draft in order that it becomes thoroughly proof-read by MANY eyes, not just my own. Hopefully WE can work together and get OUR History straight. I hope you all like the additions made in this ongoing improving of the timeline. Eventually, after I feel it’s as correct as can be, I will officially post this and hopefully it will replace the current stickied 2nd draft. Unlike the first two timelines, I will ask that this thread remain open so you all may comment on corrections, edits, and improvements to be made…

*On to business*
« Previous1234567Next »

41/69
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 01:29

C Wing was first defeat - opp life card
42/69
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 03:06

Thats listed on post #20

16/07/10 ; Setting The Record Straight; Dagg, C Wing, Katja, Cliff
- New Battle Concept: C Wing introduces “Defeat: - X Life.” & Cliff introduces “Revenge: SOA.”

But thx for trying to help
43/69
IM_BlueMuffin - Veteran - Immortality English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 03:13

What about Ash isnt he the first heal card? Idk when his release was
44/69
FuRiAx_HoA - Imperator English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 06:37

Masterful I would but I suck at French and even more so at ELO
45/69
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 09:38

Victoria introduces the Stop: -power ability
46/69
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 19:22

@ Bmuffin, if im not mistaken, that is listed already in this timeline, (otherwise Im sure its in my personal manuscipt, complete with all y'alls edits and corrections

@ Zeus Ark, dont worry about it, I'll get to it eventually... (Context: We're talking about the french ELO History a few posts back)

@ Pride, thx. I'll add the new ones in later.

@ EVERYONE. Does anyone know the EXACT date (with official proof, a staff link or something) when the "Solo" missions came out? I havent had a chance to look through the staff boards. I'm surprised they didnt put this on the news thingy when everyone is PM'd a big announcement.

Bonus: How about the dates when the solo mode was first deactivated (for some reason, bugs maybe?)
then REactivated. I believe this is worthy of note. Ahhh... memories in the making *tear

I would appreciate all the help I can get for this timeline. I dare say, it's almost bug proof (Thx to you all)
47/69
--RETIRADO-- - Novice English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 21:36

GOOD!!!
48/69
Wednesday 13/07/2011, 01:06

Another date I'd like found (offer me a hand anyone?) is when the players who had the most mission points was removed...
Certain things in UR Vanish without notice, things like that are worthy of remembering I think

What other changes in Clint City happened that vanished without a (official) trace? I'm sure I missed a bunch of things since I wasn't here in in 2006...
49/69
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 09:50

Here on some cards that Gomla missed

Revenge: +Life --> Drake (12/17/2010)
Revenge: SOA --> Cliff (7/16/2010)
Revenge: +atk --> Ray (8/27/2010)
Stop: -Dmg -->Ivana (2/11/11)
50/69
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 21:24

It's ridiculous to write first Revenge: + power and first revengeower cuz that's not a new battle concept. Only the first "revenge:" is. It doesn't make sense claiming that Cliff and Ivana brought a new game concept -.- Same with Hystrix's poison and Praxie's -life, the ability is in the same format (-X life min. Y).
And I wondered why didn't you mention first recover x pillz out of Y

Also, Lin Xia is the first -life, if I'm not mistaken.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals