Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The History of Urban Rivals (PRE-Mature 3rd Draft)

Wednesday 22/06/2011, 11:24
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
69 messages
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Wednesday 22/06/2011, 11:24

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this PRE-mature 3rd draft in order that it becomes thoroughly proof-read by MANY eyes, not just my own. Hopefully WE can work together and get OUR History straight. I hope you all like the additions made in this ongoing improving of the timeline. Eventually, after I feel it’s as correct as can be, I will officially post this and hopefully it will replace the current stickied 2nd draft. Unlike the first two timelines, I will ask that this thread remain open so you all may comment on corrections, edits, and improvements to be made…

*On to business*
« Previous1234567Next »

61/69
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 10:07

I believe the first event is something worthy enough to be in this...Battle Royale 10
62/69
Kise2-HW - Hero - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 19:45

Very weird indeed mahdin
63/69
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 20:13

Woah 1999? Wow.....
64/69
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 08/09/2011, 10:38

Yeah, someone brought up the old accounts from before "UR's alleged creation" a while back.
My theory was that olde admins were messin around during UR's creation, thinking...
wouldn't it be fun to confuse players in the distant future...?
But yeah, only admin can answer this
65/69
Tuesday 13/09/2011, 05:24

I'm unsure when this thread became stickied, since I usually coordinate with a moderator to SUPER-QUICKLY-APPROVE the chronological posting as I post it... but THANKS nonetheless.

I was actually on the "History of UR (3rd Draft)" JUST NOW. (Rest assured, I didn't leave this project behind)
The improvements I am doing with this upcoming timeline draft will blow what I have previously done out of the water!!!
After looking at my timeline drafts, I never realized "how grossly incomplete" they are (true, no joke).

My current project, the new improved (MORE complete) timeline will more effectively "bring you back" and give you a more accurate taste of the past. Stay tuned folks!

Hello mods. Since one of you stickied this pre-3rd draft, at your leisure, please feel free to UNsticky the 2nd draft (currently at the bottom of the sticky board). I wouldn't want to negatively contribute to the clutter
Thx all!

~MasterfuI~
66/69
Monday 03/10/2011, 12:26

As I said in post #65... I unveil the...

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1952941&subject_page=0

And for those who are wondering... The cleaner version of THIS thread (the PRE-3rd draft), which will be known as the 3rd Draft will be delayed due to RL work... Hopefully my new archive thread will keep you mesmerized in time until I get the chance to complete it. Enjoy!
67/69
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 03/10/2011, 13:15

What can I say!
I have recently gotten the habit of referring to your histories at least once a week to try to divine the trends in Cr releases and UR economics in general. Excellent work, dear friend!
68/69
Monday 03/10/2011, 19:18

Divining the cr trends is one of my purposes for making the threads the way it is, my clever friend I thank you for advertising it as much as have been doing, not just this instance. Thank you brother!
69/69
Friday 07/10/2011, 11:48

For those who still use this thread, or reference it in their guild still...
Here's the LATEST versions of my timeline threads

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1952941&subject_page=0

The History of Urban Rivals (3rd Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1955667&subject_page=0

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals