The History of Urban Rivals (PRE-Mature 3rd Draft)

Wednesday 22/06/2011, 11:24

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this PRE-mature 3rd draft in order that it becomes thoroughly proof-read by MANY eyes, not just my own. Hopefully WE can work together and get OUR History straight. I hope you all like the additions made in this ongoing improving of the timeline. Eventually, after I feel it’s as correct as can be, I will officially post this and hopefully it will replace the current stickied 2nd draft. Unlike the first two timelines, I will ask that this thread remain open so you all may comment on corrections, edits, and improvements to be made…

*On to business*

Sunday 04/09/2011, 10:07

I believe the first event is something worthy enough to be in this...Battle Royale 10

Sunday 04/09/2011, 19:45

Very weird indeed mahdin

Sunday 04/09/2011, 20:13

Woah 1999? Wow.....

Thursday 08/09/2011, 10:38

Yeah, someone brought up the old accounts from before "UR's alleged creation" a while back.
My theory was that olde admins were messin around during UR's creation, thinking...
wouldn't it be fun to confuse players in the distant future...? :-d
But yeah, only admin can answer this

Tuesday 13/09/2011, 05:24

I'm unsure when this thread became stickied, since I usually coordinate with a moderator to SUPER-QUICKLY-APPROVE the chronological posting as I post it... but THANKS nonetheless. :smile:

I was actually on the "History of UR (3rd Draft)" JUST NOW. (Rest assured, I didn't leave this project behind)
The improvements I am doing with this upcoming timeline draft will blow what I have previously done out of the water!!! :cool:
After looking at my timeline drafts, I never realized "how grossly incomplete" they are (true, no joke).

My current project, the new improved (MORE complete) timeline will more effectively "bring you back" and give you a more accurate taste of the past. Stay tuned folks!

Hello mods. Since one of you stickied this pre-3rd draft, at your leisure, please feel free to UNsticky the 2nd draft (currently at the bottom of the sticky board). I wouldn't want to negatively contribute to the clutter :thumbsup:
Thx all!

Monday 03/10/2011, 12:26

As I said in post #65... I unveil the...

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)

And for those who are wondering... The cleaner version of THIS thread (the PRE-3rd draft), which will be known as the 3rd Draft will be delayed due to RL work... Hopefully my new archive thread will keep you mesmerized in time until I get the chance to complete it. Enjoy! :cool:

Monday 03/10/2011, 13:15

What can I say!
I have recently gotten the habit of referring to your histories at least once a week to try to divine the trends in Cr releases and UR economics in general. Excellent work, dear friend!:thumbsup:

Monday 03/10/2011, 19:18

Divining the cr trends is one of my purposes for making the threads the way it is, my clever friend ^_^ I thank you for advertising it as much as have been doing, not just this instance. Thank you brother!

Friday 07/10/2011, 11:48

For those who still use this thread, or reference it in their guild still...
Here's the LATEST versions of my timeline threads ^^

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)

The History of Urban Rivals (3rd Draft)

Reply to this subject