If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...183184185186187188...249250Next »

1851/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 12:22

Hal
Sakhrom

2*
7/2 +1 pillz per damage

Although the Sakhrom released over 9000 drones to help study the human population, only one AI seems to have developed sentience. Hal quickly learned to manipulate those around him and preferred to call himself Hal rather than use his serial number so that he may endear himself to the humans. Hal liked to sing about Daisy and Belle since it seems to get him the attention he sorely craves. Once he even played chess with Frank, but from the game it became obvious that Hal likes to lie and deceive humans. Luckily, his tricks do not fool Ironfield who managed to outsmart Hal. Ironfield notified the police and the Sentinel assured him that they shall soon find where Hal hides when he cowers. Until then, Hal will continue to lie his way around the halls of the Sakhrom.
1852/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 19:04

Waht
Piranas
4*
7/4
Defeat: -1 Opp Pillz Per Opp Damage, Min 3

Is Waht a man or a woman? Is Waht a person at all? Covered from what is presumably a head to what are presumably toes in a patchwork of discarded clothing, it's quite impossible to tell. Only a pair of startling green eyes can be seen, just above the high collar of a ragged leather coat. What's even more baffling is that Waht has never uttered a single word! All that anybody knows is that Bloodh somehow befriended Waht after a night of very heavy drinking, and Waht is now considered a full-fledged member of the Piranas crew. His/her rather unique set of talents come in quite handy in a fight, as well!

(The ultimate you-don't-wanna-fight-this card!)
1853/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 21:58

Raoul
3* Montana
6/5
Copy: Opp Bonus

In the Borgia's Palace, cheaters never win (unless they work there) as security is always present. Take Raoul for example. He stands near the Roulette tables and keeps a close eye on all wagers and spins. He spins so much time watching, sometimes he forgets to eat or drink.
1854/2500
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 14:39

Waht is deadset the coolest idea I've ever seen...Overpowered as hell but damn! I love that ability!!!

Goodbye average damage bluffs...Something like Nanook would just get scrimaged by this card...- 4 pillz is insane...especially since it's only a 4 life trade off
1855/2500
Thursday 15/11/2012, 15:25

Thanks, wats_happenin! I think the Piranas deserve at least one card that's as controlling as Kenny or Azel (Nightmare seems to have tons of them after all.) I think he is kind of, sort of balanced by the fact that Piranas tend to have low damage, and giving up damage in a 4* slot means you might have big problems with DR, despite a significant pill advantage.
1856/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 01:00

That is really scary ability, ghelas. Outrageous even.

Here's an idea for a DM Skeelz card.

d'Amaaj
5* Skeelz
Power = Opp Power + Opp Damage
1/6

d"Amaaj is a pacifist and, thus, appears an easy target. Adding to this, his classmates have powers over earth, wind, fire, etc. and d'Amaaj has power over heart. But in this case, heart means turning attackers against themselves, subduing them with their own emotional and mental vulnerabilities. Who said heart was a lame power?

The ability works like this: d"Amaaj' power is the total base stats of his opponent. Against Cortex, he's a 16/6! Against Dreen, he's an 8/6, but loses three of that power to her ability making him a 5/6. 9/6 vs Jose Star. Wildly unstable against low stars, but he shines against high stars.
1857/2500
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/11/2012, 01:32

Love the ability of waht maybe a 7/2 4* with that maybe 6/3
1858/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 16/11/2012, 03:03

@ghelas although the ability is cool (it's innovative, it's not that OP if the enemy thinks about it properly), i'd contend their list of 4 and 5 cards do have enough damage considering their bonus allows them to be as effective as the +damage clans against the Pussycats and even more so against atk manip clans. Especially Lizbeth.
Perhaps -3 pillz min 3 or even -4 pillz but with a higher min could do... otherwise the card may just become too OP for T2 situations. Although personally i loathe T2 / big star matches that rely on 1-2HKOs, I still think that the repercussions of having such a card still need to be evaluated.

@TDB perhaps 6/4... 6/5 makes it too OP, even when compared to Mona... arguably, even at 6/4 he's already more versatile than Mona...
1859/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 05:40

@ghelas: You already know how OP I think that ability is.

@TheDoomBug: Depends on the opponent, but that card is probably going to be at least an 11/6 in most situations, and even better when facing other 5*s... seems too strong. Maybe something as simple as power = power opp +3? That makes it very strong vs. most clans, but mortal vs. Bangers/ulu/allstars. And cards like Lizbeth, Fanny, or Dreen can still beat it pill for pill.
1860/2500
Friday 16/11/2012, 06:38

Hmmm.... Maybe Waht should have a higher min? Something like 6? That way he's all around less OP, and can't determine the outcome of T2 games.

I considered giving an ability like that to a Pussycat, as well. The bonus would effectively dampen the pill loss... Of course, that card would actually become MORE powerful vs SoB, which I believe would be a first!

« Previous12...183184185186187188...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals