If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...211212213214215216...249250Next »

2131/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 04:45

Zenny sounds like a good idea, nevertheless i don't think it would be easy to change the whole way protection is scripted just to allow it to be increased - perhaps just lt it as-is (since it seems protection power mostly works for 6-7 base power cards in power-manip clans anyway

i like the opp damage = damage ability as well, although i guess it should be reserved for decent-damage cards with high star counts

love the bonusless ability as well, though i'm unsure about how it would work exactly - although i reckon it's still conceptually feasible script-wise -> probably something similar to confidence/revenge.

i actually had an idea of a stop: +3 power bonus clan, but i reckon it would utterly destroy SOB clans (since they will get proper base stats anyway considering how iffy their bonus is) that it just wouldn't be funny...

Crocker
4*
La Junta
8/4
Opp damage = damage
2132/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 05:41

Well, I'm not entirely sure how Protection interacts with Copying as the two abilities cannot currently be on the same card. I just assumed it was "this stat cannot go down" instead of "this stat cannot be changed by your opponent." Currently, those are effectively the same, but future cards may change that.

A Stop bonus sounds interesting. High stats so that they aren't destroyed by SoA. Heck, there could be a double-stopped card. What type of abilities were you thinking of?

Sopt
3* Stop Clan (Bonus: Stop: +3 Power)
7/5
Ability: Stop: -2 Opp Power, Min 1
2133/2500
Sunday 13/01/2013, 07:47

Well imho most abilities can go with the stop: bonus since their base stats are quite good in itself - Sopt is a good example of that

Rogan
5* Stop clan (bonus: stop: +3 power)
7/7
Confidence: -4 opp. damage min. 2
2134/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 21:19

@mahawirasd
Was interested to read of your clan bonus idea. How about this as a suggestion for lessening the problem you raised of SOB clans suffering? Why not have cards in your clan with Protection:Bonus as their ability?- they would only access that +3 power against all-stops (which are rarely played as of now). Lone SOB wouldn't activate the bonus so Nightmare/Piranas would match these fine. To make up for the worse than useless protection of a bonus which doesn't want it, to make them playable the cards could fairly have OP raw stats, like this example.

Reilly
2* Stop: bonus clan
7/4 Protection:Bonus
10/4 v all stops ONLY

This new ability should fit well with it: Activate Bonus.
What it does: If the bonus is inactive for some reason, this ability triggers it (unless SOA stops it.)
When it works: 1. A bonus which only activates sometimes (like with Stop, or Frozn Revenge) does not meet its needed condition (i.e a Stop card isn't facing SOB, a Frozn is not Vengeful etc.) 2. The opponent has SOB this round, so the bonus is stopped from working (except in the clan of mahawirasd). 3. The card is the only one of it's clan in the hand.

King
4* Stop: bonus clan
7/5 Ability: Activate Bonus
Always 10 power except v SOA or power manip.

How about an anti-Jackie Cr? Like Glosh but for the Junkz (who to my memory have no Stop: Abilities)
Regina
5* Junkz
8/6 Ability: Stop: -11 Opp. Attack, Min 2.
Designed for Survivor T2 or Deathmatch. Beats Jackie Cr by more than 1 Pill.
2135/2500
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 22:27

Name: Bertram
Clan: Vortex
1* 3/2
2* 7/2

Ability: +1 Pillz Per Damage

Bio: Having come to Clint City the same time as the Vortex Bertram began to question why Dregn was in charge but having made enemies within the Vortex he decided it was to risky so he secretly joined the Vortex clan so he could rise through the ranks and take his rightful place as Leader of the Vortex but some of the other Vortex members are onto his plan so he'd better be on his guard..
2136/2500
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 14/01/2013, 23:29

Nightmare 4*
7/3
Opp life = 5

Basically, a card that first deals its set amount of damage (3 in this case) but then adjusts it to the given number. So no matter how much life the opponent has before the round, he will have 5 life after. It could even heal the opponent!
2137/2500
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 05:38

Interesting, Frowns.

On turn one, it's basically 7/7 (9 in ELO) that avoid DR and does 3 against SoA. That's better than Ozzy.
Late game, it's ability becomes a liability.

Rain
3* Fang Pi Clang
8/2
Life = 6
This card works as a reverse. Early is terrible for this card, but a late win is good (+7 life at best). It has tough competition with the more stable Zhu Tang.

I like this idea, but (Opp) Life=X has some flaws. I think it's too powerful when it hits, thus making the first round, for Opp Life, a guessing game. The Self version rewards olding. I can't fully support either idea.

Similar ideas
Life = Opp Life - Your life is changed to your opponent's current amount.
Opp Life = Life - The reverse.
Average Life - The players lives are pulled to the median. (12 v 6 = 9)

I don't think any of these are usable, but it's fun to think about. The last one would probably be difficult to program (moreso than the others).

Alu
4* GHEIST
7/6
Activate Bonus (Cool idea, Spikey.)
Sometimes, monsters in the GHEIST lab get out and start making a mess before they're supposed to. The damage this can due to security and secrecy is quite a problem, but the GHEIST can't risk exposing normal agents for it. That's why Alu, a freelance monster hunter, was hired to capture them and keep GHEIST out of the headlines. He's also fairly talented at fighting Nightmare which is always a plus.
2138/2500
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 09:38

Activate Bonus is interesting because it's similar to Protection: Bonus, but better in two scenarios. The first is as a splash, but there are better options for that. The second (and much more important) is a 3/1 in a half-deck. It's only added weakness is vulnerability to SoA when in that 3/1 split. Otherwise, identical strengths and weaknesses.

Wixx
4* Frozn
6/6
Confidence: Activate Ability
One way or another, he'll be an 8/8.

Niko
5* Montana
7/7
Courage: Activate Bonus

Gluglu
3* Freaks
8/4
Activate Bonus
Possible replacement for Olga in ELO half-decks?

Dani
4* La Junta
8/1
Support: Activate Bonus
Random idea. You get the bonus activated for each clan member you have. Translates to 8/9. This ability would be OP in most clans and useless for a few, but La Junta's bonus is just enough for it to work.

Shanx
2* Nightmare
7/3
Stop: Copy Opp Bonus
2139/2500
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 10:23

N1 spikey.
imho that hypothetical clan can go well enough with most any existent ability as long as it's balanced with its base stats

setting life values do sound interesting, but basically +1 @TDB's reservations

gotta ask about Alu tho - so it's basically SOA-SOA?

Ruri
3* Piranhas
6/4
Stop: +2 power and damage
2140/2500
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 23:13

Functionally, yes, Activate Bonus for the SoA/B clans would be the same as having their bonus as their ability, but that's good for half-decks while not as good as an All-Stop.

Avery Lanch
5* Frozn
7/7
Stop: -4 Opp Power, Min 4
5* Stop-exclusive Spyke. 9/9 with Revenge, so he's usable without his ability.

Run
2* Nightmare
7/2
Revenge: -2 Opp Life, Min 0

Stampy
3* La Junta
8/1
Confidence: +1 Pill per Damage
Look out, +3 pillz with bonus, but it won't happen first turn.

Gazebo
4* Uppers
8/2
Defeat: +3 Life
You shouldn't attack the Gazebo, especially one found in Clint City.

Tombstone (Undead Cowboy)
3* Sakrohm
8/4
Stop: -3 Opp Life, Min 0
Maybe an alien virus is to blame?

« Previous12...211212213214215216...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals