Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[LFG] Level 106+ ...Guilds who prioritize strategy over fun...

Friday 02/09/2011, 01:36
MasterfuI - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 02/09/2011, 01:36

Hello respectable guilds of Urban Rivals!
MasterfuI here, ON TOUR, looking for English Speaking Guilds to visit!

Here's my "Guild Resume"
- Notable Bests: 1420 ELO, 16 Survivor T2, 640 pts DM-T2, 10k+ mission points
- Author of "History of UR"
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1857386&subject_page=0
- Author of "Level Reference Chart"
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1854041&subject_page=0
- Ex-Founder of Time Conquers All
- Notable Guilds Visited: Vicious Salvo, E X C A L I B U R, Youth Kriminals, TrAitorzZz, & URBAN MADNESS
- Current Goal: 1 DT win

I'm looking for guilds that thoughtfully discuss "UR strategy" as one of the guild's main topics (Specifically T2-DTs, ELO & T2-Survivor) & have at least ONE trait listed below...

- 1/+ members earned 1450+ ELO recently (preferably after Jan 2011)
- 1/+ members won a DT at least once.
- 1/+ members who earned 20+ in T2-survivor at least once.

If your guild fits any of these criteria (or is pretty close) and are willing to let me in, please post invites HERE (not via PM).

If you know of any guilds that fit the criteria, please post here also. I'll review each guild invite and respond likely HERE or via PM.

Thanks all!
~MasterfuI~

P.S. I respectfully ask Mods to keep this thread open (even when accepted) as I would like to receive ongoing guild invites via this LFG thread. Thanks Mods
« Previous1234Next »

21/32
I-TheCount-I - Titan English
Monday 12/09/2011, 19:25

Thank you for at least taking the time to look and consider. good luck

-TheCount
22/32
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/09/2011, 00:02

Any guilds out there still open to receiving me as a visitor?
(One's that fulfill or at least somewhat closely fulfill the guild qualities I'm looking for?)
Please inquire on this thread

FYI, I've been working on and JUST completed gathering CERTAIN information to greatly improve my "History of UR" threads. I'm in the proofreading & editting stage right now. I should have it released to you all in a few days. This new GREATLY improved timeline is MUCH more complete, and will give newer players a more accurate taste of how UR lwas like in "the good ol' days." What I have n the works is far superior than just "plugging in a few more dates" and calling it new...

STAY TUNED

~MasterfuI~

~

~
23/32
zack_27 - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 23/09/2011, 14:35

Visit Masters of Battle,we are currently the 7th ranking guild,we have an interactive community and good elo players that qualify your ELO standards.
24/32
Monday 26/09/2011, 21:55

Acknowledged.
Thx Zack_27, I'll review your guild when I have the chance.
And @ all. Just in case anyone's wondering... The reason why I haven't moved guilds for a while is because I'm working on the project I mentioned in post # 22. Until then, I'll be here for a while. Just a couple more days. RL busyness you know? haha
25/32
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Monday 26/09/2011, 22:52

Masterful, thank you for visiting BZ and sorry for what happenned to BZ. I hope you enjoyed the experience, my friend
26/32
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 22:58

Looking for a guild to take my "CR Break" in... Please read my qualifications carefully before inquiring here. (Please no invites via PM, especially since I plan to turn off the ability to receive PMs soon, for a wee while)

Thx all [Hopefully your guild will benefit from the points I will accumulate, as I will play time to time. I'll just be invisible and with PMs off) I'l be enjoying UR as purely a game for a while. I'm not sure for how long...
27/32
PALOFGAMES - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 04:25

Masterful why dont you visit my guild
28/32
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 09:32

Come visit
We fit your qualifications
29/32
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 21:40

Offer for Limit Break stands.

Good luck on your guild search.
30/32
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 23:22

Thank you explosive elite, Harbingers of Ares & CC Spring for posting here. I shall definitely keep your guilds in mind when deciding when next to visit. But because of the new guild features & the fact I will be taking a break (& turning my PMs off for a while), I have chosen to go to the most active guild where I will get the most out of the guild features.
The Black Sea Piranas

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals