DT Guide

DT Guide
Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
110 messages
DT Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07

This is the long anticipated DT Guide. I have won DTs in both formats so should know what I am talking about.
These rules apply for both formats.

1.In DT there are two types of decks that generally see great results. The high damaging deck and the low star deck. A High damage deck is one where you will get at least two 6 damaging cards half the time or more. A low star deck in Type 1 Is a deck with less than 23 stars while in Type 2 it is usually a 9 – 10 card deck which is under 27 stars.

2.Normally I say to include these cards but not this time, Damage Reducers, Heal Cards and + Life cards will slow you down. Try not to include them in your deck and if you must then make it 1 Max.

3.Rule 2 being said, Jungo, Pussycats and Sakrohm will generally slow you down and dramatically lower your chances in any format. Recommended you do not use these clans even in half deck.

4.Try and go mono (1 Clan) as this will make your deck stronger. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is drawing a 3/1 split and not getting the bonus you wanted or needed. La Junta and Montana are good examples for this. That rule only applies for the Low star deck. If you are going for the High Damage deck then using two clans will be the best way. A good example of this would be Bangers with All Stars or Uppers.
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

81/110
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 13/01/2012, 06:37

Thankyou E10DIN

Remember to anyone who has found this guide helpful feel free to post your scores or some tips of your own.
82/110
E10din - Titan English
Friday 13/01/2012, 17:29

My first dt attempt i placed 14th using these tips, 2nd attempt i placed 12th. amazing guide
83/110
Pandott - Guru English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 03:27

Hey what would you suggest for mono La Junta? is it worth using emeth? i dont have any CRs
i was thinking about not using 5 star at all and go with Arnie Bryan Isatis Trish Jane Ramba Nahomi Dean Wardog
84/110
Sunday 15/01/2012, 09:08

@ E10DIN

Good work

@ Pandott

I am a big fan of using Mono La Junta in DT and think it's a great idea. For your deck however I would recommend changing Jane Ramba < Gatline
Nahomi < Thormund

Jane Ramba is kind of weak and only slows down matches while Nahomi is good but Soa isn't common enough in DTs for her to get her full use and Thormund is much better card DT wise, as he is capable of easily beating big 5 star cards and gaining you lots of points. If you don't want to do my suggestion that's fine but you have to at least swap Wardog for Thormund.
85/110
Pandott - Guru English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 18:35

Ok ty, I got your point, gonna try it soon!
And btw thanks for the guide, that enter spam after each match saves a lot of time
86/110
Monday 16/01/2012, 02:39

No problem, feel free to post your results.

And that Spam thing is probably the best thing on this guide timewise.
87/110
ainekoki - Hero English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 13:18

Tried the 10 cards low star deck with mono Rescue and got 10th
thanksss,
guess i just have to get used to it

anymore recommend for 2HKO deck before next DT ?
88/110
Thursday 19/01/2012, 01:52

@ainekoki

Well it depends on your budget. One of the best 2HKO decks would be
Quinn
Randy
Stacey
Jessie
Rubie
Nellie
Oxen
Harold

If you have more money Jackie Cr would be worth considering as a replacement of Nellie, if you don't have enough money for the deck then you can change Stacey to Loretta and Rubie to Samantha and Harold to Beetenka.

The original deck I posted is also a fairly strong elo deck as well.
89/110
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 19/01/2012, 04:24

I run Uppers/Bangers Uppers/AS or Uppers/Junta if i want a 2hko dt deck.
90/110
Thursday 19/01/2012, 05:16

Wasteroftime is right those are also in my opinion the best clans for 2HKO.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals