Assuming UR keep releasing one new clan per year, there's probably gonna be a new one this spring/summer. What do you think their new ability is gonna be? My top picks are:
1. Protection: Power and damage. There's been a lot of new Protection: cards lately and I believe this is to make cards like Uranus, GraksmxxT, Spyke, Robb Cr and Caelus Cr less overpowered. Having it as a bonus instead of an ability would also make it difficult for Toro and Rolph users.
2. Copy: Bonus. This is often a good alternative to SOB that doesn't get too overpowered. I highly doubt Copy: Ability will ever become a bonus (just imagine copying SkrumxxT).
3. -6 Opp. damage min 4 (or something similar). Yeah this is kinda unconventional but I think it's possible. You'd have to rely on poison, +life and -life abilities to beat this clan. Perhaps a way to popularize Freaks?
4. Heal 2 max 11. Pretty much an opposite to Freaks.
– I want to know what bonuses you think are LIKELY, and not which ones you wish for. –
I think a bonus of +1 pillz could be fine as an opposite to Vortex. I think protection power and damage as a bonus is probably OP but just one or the other may be UP so I dunno. Attack manip has been done to death but I really like Copy Opponent Bonus as a bonus - your strategy would have to change from game to game. Facing Rescue as opposed to facing Freaks would be extremely different matchups plus it has the added bonus of giving GHEIST and Roots another SOA threat. You know what? I've just kinda talked myself into really liking COB as a bonus. Dammit now I'm psyched for it - Hey UR gods, if you can hear me make it so pretty please?
Medieval stuff? NA BRAH Skeelz HAS WIZARDS
Cavemen? NA BRAH Roots JUST UNFROZEN ONE
The only possibility I see is
POLIT. The government itself. Possibly with Kate as their Leader. Would be cool to finally see her as a card. And her ability should be really unique, with no other card having it, but absolutely nothing about clintz.
Being the government, heal bonus wouldn't fit. Copy: something would. Protection: Power and Damage could work, but I wouldn't like it I think
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.