New clan 2012, bonus?

New clan 2012, bonus?
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 15:29
Frowns - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New clan 2012, bonus?
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the WorldEnglish - Tuesday 03/01/2012, 15:29

Assuming UR keep releasing one new clan per year, there's probably gonna be a new one this spring/summer. What do you think their new ability is gonna be? My top picks are:

1. Protection: Power and damage. There's been a lot of new Protection: cards lately and I believe this is to make cards like Uranus, GraksmxxT, Spyke, Robb Cr and Caelus Cr less overpowered. Having it as a bonus instead of an ability would also make it difficult for Toro and Rolph users.

2. Copy: Bonus. This is often a good alternative to SOB that doesn't get too overpowered. I highly doubt Copy: Ability will ever become a bonus (just imagine copying SkrumxxT).

3. -6 Opp. damage min 4 (or something similar). Yeah this is kinda unconventional but I think it's possible. You'd have to rely on poison, +life and -life abilities to beat this clan. Perhaps a way to popularize Freaks?

4. Heal 2 max 11. Pretty much an opposite to Freaks.

– I want to know what bonuses you think are LIKELY, and not which ones you wish for. –
« Previous123456789Next »

31/87
Destro WMD - Imperator English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 00:12

Perhaps a "Nullify X" bonus? X would be something such as "attack", "damage", or "power", and the Nullify ability would read: "Any changes to [whichever stat is affected] during the round that [the card or, in this case, clan] is played have no effect. Leader abilities are unaffected."

I understand it's kind of an upgrade of "Protection: X" as it would stop + effects, too, but I look at it like this: Best case scenario, it's an All Stop vs. double modification of the same thing (plus an ability/bonus--rather strong, to be sure); worst case scenario, it has no effect at all, like an SoA against Lohvak, Tyd, etc. It would, however, prevent that clan or card from changing the statistic, so it doesn't seem to be broken IMO. Thoughts?
32/87
UnBulgar - Master - Knights Ressurection Română
Thursday 05/01/2012, 13:14

How about:
Stop: X.... but the stop will be activated against the Stop opp. Bonus as against Nigtmare or Piranas
Fury: + X ..
33/87
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 14:11

Hey for all we know, there may never be another clan. i mean we have a lot and more than enough choice
34/87
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 14:33

Protection: Power would be nice, but double protection would be disaster.
35/87
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 15:48

@_wise_: UR probably make A LOT of money at the release of a new clan. If something is profitable, they will keep doing it.
36/87
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 21:24

Defeat +2 life. It's like a Jungo Vortex twist and an option to oppose Pussycats for the non-extreme-feminism players like damage reduction but with a twist if the damage is already low
37/87
WYRMWRATH - Senior English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 23:55

New Clan Theme:

Hackers/Anonymous

Names:

Slicers
Morlocks
Runners
L33ts

Power ranges: 2 to 6
Damage ranges: 1 to 5

Clan Bonus:
Support: -1 Opp Power Min 3
38/87
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 06/01/2012, 00:46

That bonus would be strictly better then Pussycats, but i might happen, just the cards stats/abilitys have to be slightly worse to balance it out.
39/87
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 06/01/2012, 02:32

These hackers either would have insane abilities, or would suck badly
40/87
UM_Highwind - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/01/2012, 03:02

Just random speculation, I think it might be something fantasy-themed, with the heal bonus being the most likely. But yeah, just a complete guess.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals