Assuming UR keep releasing one new clan per year, there's probably gonna be a new one this spring/summer. What do you think their new ability is gonna be? My top picks are:
1. Protection: Power and damage. There's been a lot of new Protection: cards lately and I believe this is to make cards like Uranus, GraksmxxT, Spyke, Robb Cr and Caelus Cr less overpowered. Having it as a bonus instead of an ability would also make it difficult for Toro and Rolph users.
2. Copy: Bonus. This is often a good alternative to SOB that doesn't get too overpowered. I highly doubt Copy: Ability will ever become a bonus (just imagine copying SkrumxxT).
3. -6 Opp. damage min 4 (or something similar). Yeah this is kinda unconventional but I think it's possible. You'd have to rely on poison, +life and -life abilities to beat this clan. Perhaps a way to popularize Freaks?
4. Heal 2 max 11. Pretty much an opposite to Freaks.
– I want to know what bonuses you think are LIKELY, and not which ones you wish for. –
I'd love to see a "classics" clan which had different bonuses for each card. Have the best cards from each clan in this clan, and have a special pack for just those cards which costed 50 credits for 4.
Eff the rules
I'm going to post what I want not what I think, since my idea is pretty unlikely
I want a sort of ying-yang clan, where all the members have a good and evil side
What would make the clan really different is that their bonus would vary from member to member, but they would all be confidence based and considered their good side
They would be things more inclined to assist the user than hurt the opponent, DR, Heal, + Life, +Pillz, +attack/power etc etc
And all their abilities would be revenge based and considered their evil side
They would include things intended on hurting your opponent, +Damage, Poison, -Life, - Pillz, -opp attack/power etc etc
Since the clan would only allow for either ability or bonus at any given time, they could have fairly good stats without too many stars.
It would be a difficult clan to balance, but would certainly bring in a fun play style and require a lot of thinking on both sides.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.