Fun facts!
Monday 23/01/2012, 09:58
kung-fu dk - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Fun facts!
kung-fu dk - Veteran English - Monday 23/01/2012, 09:58

Have some urban rivals fun facts? i will start:
Cealus is extremely tall! (http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/parents/ then go to safety
Drorb against Soa is just as strong as Dregn vs Soa!

but these are well known... do you guys have some ohters?
« Previous1234Next »

2/40
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 23/01/2012, 10:38

Jeto has a hidden 3rd level,
Jayzel was supposed to be a drag queen,
Baba was supposed to be a skinny bishonen,
Magenta's description was slightly changed (sex object -> slave),
Orlok's ability was supposed to be Defeat : Poison
and Galen's ability used to work in level 1 & 2.

...That's all I know.
3/40
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 23/01/2012, 15:43

This one is a bit farfetched but still funny. The maximum amount of attack a character can have is 273. I'll explain why:

Have a hand consisting of Trey, Trey, Ambre and Sting (or any other 10 powered card). After both Treys have gained 4 pillz (without using any themselves), you should have 20 pillz + 1 free pill. Attack with Sting on a Courage round and 21 pillz times 13 power equals 273 attack.

If anyone can prove me wrong, please do! I know that there are 11 powered cards but they all need either bonus or support which wouldn't fit in this hand.
4/40
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 23/01/2012, 16:23

Arawaka and Jaxx Ld has the 666 number
Arawaka 6 power and -6 opp life min 6
while Jaxx Ld is 6/6 with -6 opp attack min 6
5/40
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 23/01/2012, 16:40

The Urban Rivals Wiki has a lot of Trivia on most cards http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Rivals_Wiki.
6/40
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English
Monday 23/01/2012, 18:31

Dolores Boss has 3 alternate full arts
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110412131648/urban-rivals/images/3/35/Dolores_Boss.jpg

Nakata's 2nd evolution, if I remember right, had the same pose... just different colored clothing

Vickie cr's art was altered, then changed back.

Before smokey went cr, he only cost between 2-3K

Arno cost less before the elo ban

Ratanah was elo banned so Shakra and Roots could stay playable. Now both are banned. Also they both cost about twice as much as before the elo bans.

Noels usually have abilities opposite of what the non noel's ability is. Gaia Noel isn't the opposite of her non noel counterpart, but the same ability and different stats.
Lola Noel is completely different to Lola.

Miss Jessie is the only miss clint city winner that isn't a 5*

And Zdrone had a 5* evolution, yup
7/40
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 23/01/2012, 20:12

Katan originally had different 1st level art before a game company told them it was too much like one of their characters.
8/40
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 14:47

@Tanto89: Don't forget Jody...
9/40
Infiniti - Senior English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 19:21

No one can beat robb at darts
10/40
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 20:36

If you scan market for salesprice of some card and see a card that has huge lot of cards for sale in the lower price range you might think "Oh geez, that will never rise" and sell your card cheaper than that lot.

In reality investors use this trick time to time to milk cheap card out of market, buy them in masses, then remove their big barrier and let the price rise for easy profits. It would be actuallty cut their expected gains if someone buys that whole lot in such situation, and they often pull their cards from the market if people start buying them too much.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals