Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

182/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/05/2012, 03:36

@taegeukgi, Kiki Cr was saved by a Roots member, so he couldn't have started up Roots.
I disagree with a couple of those. UM_AaaBattery is right on like always, so his Leader theory is the most accurate, in that certain clans such as Roots or Uppers have no Leader... Yet...
183/205
0 France - Senior English
Friday 11/05/2012, 05:40

@tititoro: I Don´t know maybe the Roots members are outcasts from the society and they are living in some sorts of anarchy without any real Leader, my vote is on the monkey anyway...
184/205
Friday 11/05/2012, 05:57

Rereleased ld tomorrow. Prediction is Dobbs Ld
185/205
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 11/05/2012, 07:30

Tititoro i'm thinking no. It's probably gonna be 4 cards all Frozn until they have 12 or 16 cards then 2 Frozn and 2 cards from different clans, in between they may re-release an Ld but there are currently three available, they usually have three Lds at any given time so............
On a lighter note i found out something if each clan will only have one noel (Hope not) and if UR keeps releasing 1 new clan each year, it will be impossible to get to all the clans unless the release more than one noel per year....... (Lemme double check the math)
What i wouldn't give to be in the Vortex clan, they probably know all the clans that WILL ever exist, they are from thousands of years in the future, of course.
186/205
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 11/05/2012, 08:00

Dobbs Ld is too recent. looking at the last release dates, Bonnie Ld is the oldest, followed by Bella Ld, then Scott Ld. so it should be one of those three.

i hope they don't release 4 other new cards already... they should give us the usual 2 weeks in between releases so we have time to get enough credits for more newblood packs.
187/205
Kalebb Daark - Imperator English
Friday 11/05/2012, 11:06

188/205
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 11/05/2012, 13:02

I dont think Zlatar is the Leader, he owns numerous large organisations, but I'm sure each Uppers member would. After all it does say he is fighting for the Uppers cause, but has a more personal goal. So i think he is just a member.
189/205
Saturday 12/05/2012, 19:07

@Maxxor/fofprinnydudw, If we had 4 new Frozn, that would break the everyother friday cycle. We should get that in a week.

Bella has been rereleased in the past i belive, so since dobbs was only released once we have a good chance of getting him over bella...

@soundtrack, Uppers don't really have a Leader(i actually prefer founder as a better term), but I think that Zlatar is the richest, so that is why people think he'd be closest(though some go with strongest of Dorian/Jackie Cr). He is also mentioned in many bios of cards, as many clan founders do
190/205
4kgoat - Master English
Sunday 13/05/2012, 19:56

Winter is coming, nice game of thrones reference

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals