Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR] Casual Comrades of Xellance

Saturday 16/06/2012, 15:19
-UE- ToP_LeL - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
-UE- ToP_LeL - Imperator - Underground EmpireEnglish - Saturday 16/06/2012, 15:19

This is a guild for players who are either not good at tournaments (me ), or players who like to battle with friends without the competition. Why should you join this guild? Here's why:

-I am a lot active than before. Tired of progressing slowly? Have a certain bonus that you want? Whenever I have enough points to activate a guild bonus, I'll have a poll to let you guys decide what bonus you want.

-Special events (hey, even casual players need a competitive time once in a while). Events will sometimes be available for you to participate in (and it won't be that hardcore {unless you guys want it to}).

-Exchange cards, strategies, or any information you like! This guild is generally about improving your strategies, so feel free to send each other messages!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=1735592

And yes, I will change the guild picture to something else soon.

2/9
-UE- ToP_LeL - Imperator - Underground Empire English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 02:58

Trying to earn as many points as I can to earn more guild points. Perks will be coming very soon!
3/9
Sunday 17/06/2012, 15:57

Hmmmm. It'll probably be smart if I put in the prerequisites huh? Here they are:

-You must speak English.
-You must be level 10 or higher.
-You must be a Senior or higher.
-Expired battles cannot be higher than 5%.
-Once you join, you must have "CCX-" in your nickname (without the quotes). You may put anything after the Dash. *****This has changed. You may do this if you want to*****

Here are some rules once you join:

-Respect other members in the guild.
-No asking/begging to become a admin or anything like that.
-Please avoid speaking to extraterrestrial life forms. They might brainwash you to join their side!
-Most importantly, have fun!
4/9
Cashtrion_HoA - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 21:37

Id:1735592

Looks like a nice guild!
5/9
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 04:49

Anybody want to join?
6/9
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 16:55

If you want to join, then hurry! Guild closes soon!
7/9
Saturday 23/06/2012, 08:32

Still recruiting new members! Got first two guild bonuses activated and ready to go! Guild is very active, with good ELO and tourney scores. Come join if interested!
8/9
HenXuiVL - Senior English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 15:03

I want joint ur guild , can u invite me .

p/s : my english does not good
9/9
Saturday 23/06/2012, 18:12

Well, I. Any send you messages, and I forgot how to invite. Just apply for the guild and I'll gladly accept you.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals