[RECR] Casual Comrades of Xellance

Saturday 16/06/2012, 15:19

This is a guild for players who are either not good at tournaments (me ^__^ ), or players who like to battle with friends without the competition. Why should you join this guild? Here's why:

-I am a lot active than before. Tired of progressing slowly? Have a certain bonus that you want? Whenever I have enough points to activate a guild bonus, I'll have a poll to let you guys decide what bonus you want.

-Special events (hey, even casual players need a competitive time once in a while). Events will sometimes be available for you to participate in (and it won't be that hardcore {unless you guys want it to}).

-Exchange cards, strategies, or any information you like! This guild is generally about improving your strategies, so feel free to send each other messages!

And yes, I will change the guild picture to something else soon. 0=)

Sunday 17/06/2012, 02:58

Trying to earn as many points as I can to earn more guild points. Perks will be coming very soon! ^__^

Sunday 17/06/2012, 15:57

Hmmmm. It'll probably be smart if I put in the prerequisites huh? Here they are:

-You must speak English.
-You must be level 10 or higher.
-You must be a Senior or higher.
-Expired battles cannot be higher than 5%.
-Once you join, you must have "CCX-" in your nickname (without the quotes). You may put anything after the Dash. *****This has changed. You may do this if you want to*****

Here are some rules once you join:

-Respect other members in the guild.
-No asking/begging to become a admin or anything like that.
-Please avoid speaking to extraterrestrial life forms. They might brainwash you to join their side! ;__;
-Most importantly, have fun!

Sunday 17/06/2012, 21:37

Id:1735592 :thumbsup:

Looks like a nice guild!

Tuesday 19/06/2012, 04:49

Anybody want to join?

Tuesday 19/06/2012, 16:55

If you want to join, then hurry! Guild closes soon!

Saturday 23/06/2012, 08:32

Still recruiting new members! Got first two guild bonuses activated and ready to go! Guild is very active, with good ELO and tourney scores. Come join if interested!

Saturday 23/06/2012, 15:03

I want joint ur guild , can u invite me .

p/s : my english does not good

Saturday 23/06/2012, 18:12

Well, I. Any send you messages, and I forgot how to invite. :razz: Just apply for the guild and I'll gladly accept you. ;-)

Reply to this subject