Mono ELO FPC

Mono ELO FPC
Sunday 17/06/2012, 13:14
Blowfish Ben - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Mono ELO FPC
Blowfish Ben - Senior English - Sunday 17/06/2012, 13:14

I would like to hear about the viability of mono FPC in ELO before purchasing the cards for it, namely:
Kusuri
Chan ( I'll go Unagi if I decide to run Hattori)
Nakata
Zhu Tang
Ralph
Sayura
Takashi LD or Heitachi
Kuei (I don't like the fact that Yoshida is equivalent but worse than Kerozinn, the price of Tsubame, and Hattori making Chan weaker)

I heard that FPC works better with an attack manipulation clan to actually win rounds, but doing so would decrease the frequency of playing at maximum capacity. Going mono seems like such an efficient path. The only time I feel right about going half FPC is when building a sixteen star tournament deck

2/9
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Sunday 17/06/2012, 19:53

Kusuri / Chan
Zhu Tang / Ralph / Nakata
Kati / Fei / Heitachi

This is probably the best mono FPC deck. Chan is a must, I do not know why you take Unagi into account. Kati is also a must with her SOA.
3/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 21:44

It should work ok but i would personally change Kuei to Tsubame (if you have the clintz) and if you have him use Futoshi Ld.
4/9
Monday 18/06/2012, 04:18

Alin, your deck runs on twenty four stars. Isn't that inefficient, is Fei actually preferable to a 5*? I find it difficult to believe that the best mono FPC would do that.

I'm considering Usagi, because without Tsubame, he becomes incapable of forcing a KO with two people. And I value even the percieved threat of a KO very highly. Obviously had I Tsubame, then Chan would be a no-brainer. But right now, it seems like a question of an inherently powerful card(chen) versus a card that mingles better on the deck, but has less raw value.

I greatly value Sayura. She is actually the most powerful card on the deck on low pills, pronounced as I run no other attack manipulation such a Yumi. Combined with being the most powerful three star damage wise, I would say she is absolutely essential. More so than SOA. As replacing Sayura for Kati leaves a gaping hole in my low pill play, making the deck either predictable or inefficient, should I chose to bluff. The only option left is using Kati the three Kings of FPC, which are Ralph, Nakata, and Zhu Tang - which is out of the question and Kati gets cut.

Thank you for the replies though. I just want to talk it out to get to the bottom of things, and make the best possible deck I can.
5/9
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 23:13

Futoshi Ld is a really strong card, since he neutralizes the pill advantage of an attack manip clan, and hits even harder against damage clans. Here's my recommendation:

Kusuri, Chan, Zhu Tang, Ralph, Sayura, Fei, Heitachi, and Futoshi Ld. Not too expensive, every card can gap 5 or more (with fury), and plenty of high powered cards to ensure you win your two rounds.
6/9
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 09:02

Yes, I meant Futoshi Ld, instead of Takashi LD(?). Those foreign names! Your setup looks really, really good jones. It's really hard to compare now. Is there a problem with Kuei though? Is he too predictable when combined with futoshi? I know he's weaker than Tsubame, but isn't he more stable.
7/9
Kevnzz - Veteran English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 11:55

Mono FPC Fei is a must. Futoshi is also very good. Fei and Futoshi Ld together can counter many clans. There isnt a problem with Kuei, he is more of a 2HKO card. Win with Fei/Futoshi Ld, then win with Kuei unexpectedly (I wouldnt advise it, i would use Yoshida over Kuei)

You can drop Heitachi and use Kuei/Yoshida so your deck would be like: Yoshida, Fei, Futoshi Ld, Zhu Tang, Ralph, Kusuri, Chan, and Yumi

In fact, other than situations where you face SOA clans, Yoshida is better than Kerozinn Cr
8/9
Daneuz - Hero - OnE MaLaysia English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 17:35

9/9
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 07:29

Personally, I think Kuei is highly underestimated. What do FPC lack? A way to win fights. They have two attack manip cards, and one is conditional. Who is an 8/8 (with bonus) and has the potential to knock out attack manip clan bonus'? Kuei. People always say revenge is so predictable, but you know what's unpredictable? Using a predictable card in an unpredictable manner. You have Kusuri and Kuei left in your hand and they expect you to sac Kusuri to gain your ability, and bop, Kuei came out without his ability....why do you think the game designers gave a KO mission for him?

Anyway, something to think about...power manip is great and all, but if you decrease power by 2 and they have a +8 attack manip they still have the upper hand in any battle with 3 or less pills....5 or less if you're talking Montana.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals