Ability Timing Problem!??!

Sunday 17/06/2012, 17:56
Showatime - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Showatime - Hero English - Sunday 17/06/2012, 17:56

Right, a card with copy opp damage and +2 Damage as a bonus (Junta)
vs a 4 Damage card with "Copy Opp Bonus" which would make my damage 8 right?

I just lost a game because of this; I was only buffed to 6

Can you explain the priorities of effects to me please?

2/4
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 19:07

Power = Power Opp and Damage = Damage Opp only copy the power or damage that is printed on the other card. This is before abilities and bonus are applied. For example, if you try to use a Power = Power Opp card against Copper, you'll only get 4 power, then modified by your bonus if appropriate.
3/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 21:42

The Copy opp damage would copy the Copy Opp Bonus card's origanal power of 4 not the changed value of 6 making its damage 6. The 4 damage Copy Opp Bonus card would copy the Juntas bonus and it would get 6 damage aswell.
4/4
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 22:46

Damage = opp damage always copy the basic number printed on the card, before any modification
so if you have La Junta VS 4 damage card, and your opp has +3 damage (Shogunn) you will only copy 4 damage, not 7 damage
the same applies with copy opp bonus too

as you can see, you will only copy 4 damage and +2 damage from La Junta bonus which makes you have 6 damage
your opp will have 4 damage +2 damage from copy opp bonus which also makes them have 6 damage

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals