25 star formats

25 star formats
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 15:51
LB_Abnormal - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
25 star formats
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 15:51

Dear UR, Please stop removing my 25 star formats. There are hardly any left. I don't like t2. I don't play t2. I don't enjoy t2. This means that if you don't give me some sort of high skill format that is not elo (which frustrates me,) It is likely that I will quit UR forever.

The banning of Ambre in standard does nothing to change the fact that I still hate 40 star decks, and despise playing both with them and against them.

So, I appeal to you. Give us our 25 star formats back. They did nothing wrong, and removing them just hurts the game.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:02

I think 25* rooms and 40* rooms can live together happily.
3/15
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:40

I agree to this. I dont want to fight 20 star hands every game. And where do the 2 and 3* cards that are not allowed in standart fit in at this point? I know some are allowed in elo, but Smokey or Arno have no place to shine at this point. Why not just remove them from the game?

t1 dm was easily my fav game mode. Simply because it is a competitive game mode in witch i wouldn't get a penalty for using the elo banned cr's that are banned, and at the same time dont have to play against 20 star hands every game of witch half of them have a splash Kolos. And it didn't take a week like elo, a nice short little tourny.

I just dont see why it had to go. I was always able to find a room to play in.
4/15
Goatmanji - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 03:28

Agreed.
5/15
-- Hades -- - Hero - Council of Revolt English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 15:08

Maybe make it 20 * Honestly I agree with what you're saying but I hate people that use 2 five stars... it just makes it luck of the draw... so I would propose making it less than 25*s.
6/15
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:12

I would like to echo everything subby said.

25* requires a lot more thought than 40*.
7/15
Kise2-HW - Hero - humanoid weapons English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 20:08

Yea deathmatch t1 is the only gamemode i play i dont even know what to play now i dont really like the new formats either
8/15
Darth_Slin - Senior - Black Sea Piranas English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:19

Right now i am using a 25* deck that is a nice combo of Vortex and Frozn.I put alot of thought in my deck and to be put up against a hand that has like the strongest or near strongest cards out of 4 clans all are like 4-5*. I liked the the 25* format games because it was more fair then playin anything.
9/15
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 29/06/2012, 09:11

I'm glad that I'm not the only person that feels this way. I mean, the room sometimes ran a little slow, but I never cared...I enjoyed it even then. I just don't see what removing it accomplished, aside from turning the game into even more of a derp contest. Let's face it, 40 star decks are much more expensive on average than 25 star decks...

just give us our 25 star dms back please. They really didn't hurt anybody, and they gave a fun place to show off Lyse Teria Cr and company
10/15
splintercells - Master English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 02:35

I completely agree. I hate the fact that there are virtually no 25* rooms. They need to make a fight club room and a tourney room that is 25* and have it so that banned elo cards aren't allowed. Half the fun of making a deck is picking which 5* cards you want. This game loses a lot of the strategy when you can have decks full of 5* since they are obviously better cards than a 2* card.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals