It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

81/87
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 06/07/2012, 01:41

@Tititoro: I think it's a significant but definitely not insurmountable advantage. Look at it this way: 7 power vs 6 power gets 1 more attack per pill invested. So you would have a +12 attack advantage at a whopping 12 pills.

If that's unfair by your standards, then any card with a 12 attack manip bonus and 7 power should not exist at all, because it gets the same advantage against many 7-powered cards at just 1 pill.

I get that some people in this game have a strong preference towards certain clans... But I never know how to react when people complain that their favorite super-well-rounded clan needs to have one minor weakness "fixed." (On a somewhat related note, I'm pretty sure UR could make a fortune if they sold "Free Arno" t-shirts!)
82/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/07/2012, 03:20

@ghelas, in type extended, it's not extreme, but in elo, 6 power is enough for them to stand fair ground through their bonus. When this bonus is cancelled, all you are left with is a 6 powered impact. Now of course, there are exceptions, like Anita, whom has dr and soa as a weakness, plus that courage is a way to easily target it, but adding stable 7 and 8 powers could be a bit excessive. For example, cutie stands very good chances against Buckler, Leviatonn can wipe out Suzie or Anita, and so on... But Anita and Suzie can fight.

It might not seem so bad, but many 4*'s have 6 power. Suzie is just about the only one that does not. If they get a higher powered assortment of 3/2*'s, our only deffense against Rescue is soa... Which very easily could be countered by Ghoub or Glosh. Trust me, an 8 powered 2* with one of the strongest bonus jn the game is going to be dangerous... Unless if a big backlash... Just my opinion...
83/87
Gikun - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:11

Lol, everybody talking about Rescue, please stop spamming dude...
84/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/07/2012, 22:20

@Gikun
Well to be fair, there wasn't much to discuss on the release itself. Jose Star, Daqun and Ward hg are all pretty basic cards. And Moses mostly introduced Support: -opp life. That's it. None of them is outstanding, none of them downright sucks (Even Ward hg has 8 power and pill recovery going for him; and Daqun *is* still an 8 powered poison with defeat insurance.) And then the discussion derailed from the mention of changing Katrina to an 8 power. And as we all know, it's a very hard subject for Rescue fans to have such a low base power.

Also, Skeelz Ld being a 3*. I told you so.
85/87
Gikun - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 08:43

Lol, thoazol. I know but, isn't a little bit out of topic ? and they continue it along...
86/87
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 18:11

New cards tomorrow. Predictions are Bangers, berserk, and Frozn
87/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 19:34

Given it's Friday the 13th, a Nightmare would be fitting to the theme. Or a black panther for the Jungo. Or a goth for.. Any clan.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals