The Mystery Child

The Mystery Child
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
79 messages
The Mystery Child
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18

Andy Ld is a child unlike any other, even amongst his peers in the Academy. According to rumors, he was brought there by a powerful enchantress from Poldachie-Golgovine when he was just a baby with his teddy bear in tow. The woman, dressed in a long, hooded black cape, spoke to Caelus Cr until dawn about Andy Ld before finally handing him over… What therefore could this mysterious child, who never lets go of his teddy, be hiding?
Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/79
SyNNeR_ - Titan English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 16:58

Just finished this ld mission and then i noticed that this ld card has it own mission
can someone tell me what the mission is
42/79
Yaes - Novice - ۞ I L L U M I N A T I ۞ English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 17:23

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
43/79
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Saturday 07/07/2012, 17:34

@titoro It was actually only 50 damage with Candy Jack

@Contraversys I thought I was the only one who saw that
44/79
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 17:38

@ tititoro

I think most players would argue that Chiara is miles ahead of Praxie, as is Andy Ld, and that Futoshi Ld is a better card than Fei & Heitachi. The ability to counter attack manipulation in the current meta game is invaluable, with so much Sentinel and Rescue.

@ ctm

Sure Andy Ld can go for KOs but look at Skeelz, how many cards do they have that can easily set up a KO situation? Caelus Cr, Michael, Logan and if you get a good hit, Greem. The rest are all pretty situational (Jay), and in ELO this is even more difficult since you need a fury and assume the opponent is playing no DR cards. I don't know, I'd take Futoshi Ld and Fang Pi Clang in ELO over Skeelz any day, and look at the decks this week, I know at least 3 - 4 players who have reached 1500+ with FPC (and Futoshi) but no one with Skeelz
45/79
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 18:06

@Contraversys & 0AlinVizjerei
I suggest you read the comments on the card itself. About half of the comments claim that.
46/79
sartirHN - Hero - musicstargrem English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 19:33

Can someone please tell me what do i have to do on the second mission?
47/79
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 20:33

@ sartirHN

use cards with the ability -x opp life min. y for example Praxie, Zinfrid, Piotr, Oxen, Zeke etc. and take them into deathmatch mode. Alternatively you can use cards from the Berzerk clan, provided you gain their bonus.

You can only cards with this ability or bonus (-x opp life min y) and you must play in deathmatch for the mission to complete.
48/79
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 07/07/2012, 20:36

@SartirHN Use Life Drain cards like Logan and Zeke in Deathmatch.
49/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 00:11

@trippie, chiara has most definitely been more useful with the release of andy. While yhe ability to take on cards with high power is lethal, 10 might be a bit excessive... Useful, but praxie's 8 power can manage off many. As opposed to all of them, he is nearly immune to dr, depending on if you use fury or Timber. Personally, I avoid running revenge and confidence, and try to limit it to only 1 in my decks. In my decks, I almost always have a DR, so Praxie will be useful. Although, assuming that you are a player who can manage to easily avoid DR, I'd agree that chiara, Sandro, and Andy Ld would be significantly better. Chiara is more for threat than stability, while Praxie is more for dr counter(althoigh some would argue the stability upheald by chiara as a wall). In terms of attack countering, I usually try to counter at least 2. If i were to say make a Jungo half with Scopica, Nyema, Ashiko, Eduardo, and a fang pi half using Kusuri, Heitachi, Fei, and Chan, you have many powerhouses and threats, but if you opponent has mono attack clans, that will cost an extra pill for each to win. Assuming you win with 2, it took 2 pillz out of you. Might not seem like much, but it can make or break fights. It's an advantage I try to utilize, but I suppose decks could be very successful without it.
50/79
URGHOST - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Sunday 08/07/2012, 01:56

So glad they made the missions harder. I for one believe you should work hard for a good reward like an LD.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals