God damn that clan

God damn that clan
Thursday 12/07/2012, 06:46
wats_happenin - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
God damn that clan
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual GrindEnglish - Thursday 12/07/2012, 06:46

Hey guys just another casj topic here...have you ever found that you aren't very good using a certain clan/playstyle?

For instance I suck at using the Uppers (without Jackie Cr and Zatman ;D). I'm not really sure why but if I pack Uppers I just can't win a game

Similarly I find it very hard to play in DT mode....I'm always ignorant of potential 2HKO threats and whatnot since I'm so used to ELO where 2HKO are very rare

So guys I was wondering...do you have an achilles heel of clans? Do yo avoid certain modes because you tend to suck drastically at them??
« Previous123Next »

2/22
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 12:21

I use any clan and play in any room.
3/22
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 12:41

With as evil bonus as Uppers, I fail to see how you're struggling with them.

Unless you're aiming for poison/life gap combo or using the 4 and less powered wonders. Then they suck.
4/22
Kee_Wee - Master - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 13:20

I don't really like going against Sakrohm, just because their Dr's can still do stupid amounts of damage. Also, Sakrohm players negate my Sentinel bonus, but on a level playing field Sentinel should take it. Went against a guy who was using Guru Cr earlier, I lost :/. I guess the most annoying clan to play against would be GHEIST, they will ruin your day
5/22
-Retin - Hero English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 13:58

I hate using saks.
6/22
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 14:34

I also hate using saks and Skeelz
7/22
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 16:13

Uppers and, to some lesser extent, All Stars are two clans that I have always struggled with. It's definitely not because of a lack of good cards in those clans... Maybe I just haven't had enough experience to figure out good openings for those clans yet.
8/22
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 16:30

The Clan I'm not good with at winning with is the Freaks
9/22
Darth_Slin - Senior - Black Sea Piranas English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 16:53

I have been usin a Frozn/Vortex deck that is a good 2hko deck so you may try givin them a test ride see if thats your playin style
10/22
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 12/07/2012, 17:15

@thoazol...perhaps I am in fact retarded
I just overestimate their bonus and feel to powerful with it , I tend to believe Oxen is unstoppable with 2 pillz for some reason

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals