What Clan to Pair with FPC?

Tuesday 07/08/2012, 18:00
Diasterpiece - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Diasterpiece - Senior English - Tuesday 07/08/2012, 18:00

Hi, I'm new(actually I came back after two years) and I'm trying to get a cheap-ish standard25 elo deck with fpc. I'm going for something of a 7-5 damage combo mostly. I'm thinking of going with Montana mostly but I wanted to get your opinion. My budget for a half deck would be around 15k. I was also thinking of going Mono but I thought that might be more expensive or maybe not as good as half.

2/9
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 06:07

Imho one of my better presets, but it's getting harder and harder to 2hko in elo
Tsubame's last stand
3/9
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 07:46

I noticed that the hp in elo is now 14... Why would they do that??? I dont know what point there is in doing this other than to screw over damage dealing clans.
4/9
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 14:30

ELO became 14 Life maybe because of Defeat: Return Pill High Damaging Cards.. Such as Dregn and Tsubame.
5/9
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 21:08

It's also to make 2HKO a harder and 1HKOs virtually impossible (exceptions include Dacote, Defeat: -DAM + 8 Dam Card)
6/9
Thursday 09/08/2012, 06:48

Well that's dumb. >> It will probably keep changing if they keep making broken cards. They should just analyze if a card would make the game broken or just nerf them. That would have been easier and more effective than changing the game itself.
7/9
Thursday 09/08/2012, 08:04

Well, I think another part of the reason was to give the Freaks at least 1 game mode where they can excel at The 14 life change was actually the result of a elo experiment last year where they had 15-life weeks, no-SOA weeks, no-DR weeks and a lot of other wacky stuff.
8/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 15:41

ELO was allways ment to be more tacktical then normal game modes so they changed the life points to make Ko harder so you aim for a longer game then quick KOs.
9/9
Friday 10/08/2012, 18:35

...or it means you can old your first two rounds with no fear of getting KO'd

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals