Fair Play

Fair Play
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 14:45
Openball - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Fair Play
Openball - Imperator - HKGEnglish - Wednesday 05/09/2012, 14:45

Will the "Fair Play" percentage affected if I abandoned battle in ELO mode? I saw quite a number of players quitting the battle once they know they surely lost. I wonder if it will make me really "unfair". Thanks.
« Previous123Next »

21/25
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 11:36

@4DPaladin_HoA: Its fine if its a question or statement which is to do with the post/discusion. A random necro post is bad.
22/25
Rift120 - Colossus English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 02:12

Slightly related question. Is there any plans to modify penalties or such for abandoned (and to a lesser extent timeout) battles? I've lost track of the number of KO missions that take much longer to complete than it should because of Jerks who decide to drop a battle after it becomes obvious they lose.

Any chance of modifying things so that a abandoned/timeout battle counts as a KO for the winner?
23/25
Thursday 29/11/2012, 11:57

Not that i know but you can send a suggestion to support and they might implement something (they will at least read your suggestion).
24/25
Rift120 - Colossus English
Friday 30/11/2012, 02:27

HOw do I send suggestions like that?
25/25
Friday 30/11/2012, 13:06

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php

Select i would like to make a suggestion.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals