The Rhythm of the Night

The Rhythm of the Night
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
The Rhythm of the Night
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15

For miles around, an almighty din can be heard from downtown Clint City; Lady’s concert is in full swing and the atmosphere's electric. Thanks to Mylka’s ice generator, the singer's transformed the stage into a giant igloo and although the audience is half-frozen, they love it. In fact, the evening would have been an all-out triumph if Leela hadn’t decided to sabotage the show of the singer, who is none other than one of the little vixens behind her accident. Panic and chaos ensued and Belle, who had gone to the concert to spy on Liam, then lost him in the crowd. And nothing could make her madder than that!Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

51/60
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:48

Leela is the star of the release for me, she is very versatile and an extremely strong two edged blade. Possible only 1 damage for yourself when reducing the opponents life by 3, to the sweet minimum of 1! When she gets through the opp. lines, she deals huge 7 damage, what makes her a threat no matter in what situation. One of the few, if maybe not the only 5★ card that is well worth being sacrificed.

Belle, the second card existing with the ability +1 Pillz per damage. She is nice to have and can do very well as second 2★ in a half next to Redra. Preference still is to Redra in halfs and Redra + Sasha in mono, but as third 2★ in mono Skeelz, she does very well, especially since she can fury with barely any cost, if played right. A nice to have card but nothing too special.

The new Frozn card, Mylka, is very weak when looked at at first. But she fills a special spot in a Frozn (half) deck, the other 2★ do not. She forces the opponent to pill, even though you just sacrifice a 2★, pretty much like Jose Star of the Uppers. In addition to that, she is the most stable 2★ Frozn have to offer yet. Mylka often makes the opponent do mistakes, if used right she is very useful, though i prefer Titsouk in general, since he is a possible Olga.
52/60
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:52

@El Darrioso: Does splashing Spiaghi count?
53/60
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:56

Last but not least, Lady. A card like made for Survivor, but strong everywhere. In ELO, she opens some 2hit possibilities with Rubie, Nellie, Kazayan and Oxen, in survivor she fills a spot as high damager and reducer as well, while being pretty stable. Like Leela, she is a two edged blade, reducing 4 damage off the opponent, if she possibly loses her fight.
Her bonus, -10 atk min.3, plays very well with what she is, a danger in every situation. Great addition to the already very strong Uppers clan.
54/60
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 01:05

I would have thought Piranas would be the first clan to get a + pillz per damage card.
Well, I guess Sabrinak and Belle will have to do for now.
55/60
u going down12 - Senior English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 01:14

It would be awsome if they swiched Leela to the Uppers and they swich Lady to the Pussycats

If Lady were to swich to the pussy cats Lady would be -6 opp damage min 1 that would be awsome,but it would all so be cool it you could up Lady 's power to at least 7
56/60
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 02:41

No, the Uppers do not need a much better Peeler, thanks.
57/60
JAFAROCK - Titan - UpperClass English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 16:02

Thank you UR Admin. I got my Lady and I'm a happy lil girl lol appreciate it so much !!!!!!!
58/60
tasyafun - Novice English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 07:55

59/60
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 11:51

New cards tommorrow. Predictions are Junkz, GHEIST, Montana, and All Stars.
60/60
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 15:20

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals