One grilled parrot, coming up!

Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13

“Freshwaaaaater Swabs!”, “Icoooonoclast”, “Blistering Baaaaarnacles”. No, we're not at Marlinspike Hall but in Clint City where Amiral Coco, the parrot, thinks he’s the captain of the Piranas. It has to be said that with his proud bearing, even Lance the cycling champion would find it hard to not feel belittled by him. However, his constant orders are driving everyone crazy, especially when he borrows Ozzy’s microphone to blast them into the ears of the city's inhabitants... In fact, it’s got so bad that they’ve all chipped in to hire Brianna and her flame throwing services so they can finally put a stop to the pesky bird. They’ll be grilled parrot on the menu tonight, believe you me!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

31/40
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 14:40

I,m so glad that Ozzy is here.
She can do what other level 5 nighmare cannot do.
Making sure that the damage is in.
32/40
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 00:33

Heyy guys with a new week if cards comes a new review week!!! go check it out at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW4Ulod3ZnU
33/40
MetalSnake182 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 00:39

Alright I got me Amiral Coco in a pack today
34/40
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 07:52

I have no idea why players feel the need for more Junkz cards. They are good in all star counts, all game modes - standard, ELO, extended, DTs, DMs and survivor. Here's a secret ... want to win a DT? play mono-Junkz in standard

Can somebody explain it to me why? Please do not say "well, as they have no NB release since Fizzle". They are pretty much stable right now and the staff are better off devoting their time to something else imho. Do not get the impression that I dislike the Junkz, they are amongst my top clan choices.
35/40
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 11:04

@sCapeg0d
That's actually the only reason there is. Even if Junkz are well off, players still feel that in the spirit of fair game they too should get a new release. Even if it's 2* 5/4 Courage +1 pill. Or worse.
36/40
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 12:45

New card predictions: Fang Pi Clang, Frozn, Freaks and Junkz.
37/40
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 12:51

"Predictions", Battery?
38/40
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 13:09

Yep
39/40
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 14:30

Mine are Montana, Junkz (dispite Romana's release this week), Fang Pi Clang, and GHEIST.
40/40
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 18:29

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals