It's my pleasure to announce you that we are switching today (or tomorrow, give or take) to a semi-open beta, here is what will happen:
• Your accounts will be reset to the starting values (heroes, level, gems, gold, credits, items, quests).
• Everyone that have played at least 100 games will receive 100 free credits and 10k gems (we've decided that 2k was a bit low)
• You'll get the special title for beta tester that you'll be able to activate/deactivate as will
• You'll be able to purchase credits & heroes from the shop
• The leagues will be reset
• The site will still require an invitation code to sign up, however, you'll all receive a certain number of invitations to send to your friends
This semi-open period will allow us to ramp up slowly and hopefully, avoid any big problem.
We know you are all eager to start playing “for real”
The team here also wants to thank you all for your help and your support.
Your feedback during the beta has been very much appreciated and has definitely helped us focus on the important bits.
There are many many stuff missing/partially done but we are confident that the game is stable enough and fun enough to start letting people come.
Let's hope Fantasy Rivals will be a success, as you know, word-of-mouth is the best advertising ever so do not hesitate to talk about the game and bring your friends.
This is just the beginning