offline 0 ComeAtMe Titan aussie crusaders
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 09:06

I'm sure this has been complained about before however I will re-state it. What is the point of the "Too many dropouts" message and the ban on playing for 5 minutes, it is not and will not stop people from timing out or leaving matches. Aswell as it being annoying it is also a waste of time.

In my opinion it is pointless. This idea must of seemed good at the time but now it is just annoying.

offline Sicba Titan Open Casket
Thursday 20/12/2012, 20:44

Battery, if you leave 10 matches in 10 mins., I doubt its the connection...

offline 0 ComeAtMe Titan aussie crusaders
Thursday 20/12/2012, 21:48

Plays leave matches in events, it still counts as a win for them and saves everyone's time. Nobody cares about the -20 BP, that can be regained in the next match. It just irritates me when I leave a match for a event and I have to explain to my opponent that I have to wait 5 minutes for our next match - now it's irritating multiple people.

Sure there is a way to fix this, stop leaving. The problem with that is what's the point in staying the the matches that are lost in round 1 or 2? That's an extra 2-3 minutes of your and the opponents time.

available ghelas Titan E X C A L I B U R
Friday 21/12/2012, 20:05

I agree -- it would be a lot better if the dropout "ban" only applied to certain rooms. Being able to finish missions is a very good reason for this ban to exist, but I think we can all agree that ELO and event rooms are not the place for missions.

offline 3M-Raizul Master 3LO MA$T3R
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 14:10

ELO and Survivor should be excused, the winner will be happy and the losing side doesn't have to waste time.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.