The Open Casket recruits again (RECR)

Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:07
Hobbitusz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
49 messages
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:07

The dreaded Casket is once again open for new players.

Our requirements:

-25+
-Green fairplay
-Active both in game and on the guild message board
-Must be able to communiate in english

Open Casket

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_zTGNeAQ8&feature=plcp is our motivational video by Saveroftime
« Previous12345Next »

2/49
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:27

If you wandered why we open t now here is the true story by Infiniti

*wasteroftime, Force Majeure and Trippie all emerge from the darkness one by one*

Trippie : What are you guys doing here?

*Skittish then appears from behind wasteroftime*

Skittish: The same reason as you Trippie.

wasteroftime: We have all received a invite to this location, at this time Trippie.

Force Majeure: But who invited us? And why?

*Hobbitusz arrives in style with a Ferrari*

Hobbitusz: Gentlemen ( and you too Force Majeure), I am the person that had invited you here. As you all know, you are all guardians of the casket.

Skittish: Yes, but why are we here? Is the casket in trouble?

Hobbitusz: No and yes, it is written in the prophecy (of chews) that the casket must be re-open on the 17th of December for the last time, if we do not open the casket now the whole of reality as we know it will collapse on itself causing the big bang 2 . The problem is, the casket is not schedule to open on the 17th or anywhere near that date. We are all needed for this next process. WE MUST OPEN THE CASKET NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
3/49
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:28

Force Majeure: How can we force the casket open? It has always opened in its own time.

Trippie: i guess that is the problem. wasteroftime you have read the whole of the book of chew, correct? Surely it has some information on how to force open the casket.

wasteroftime: Yes I know a way but the problem is more people are needed to do this. At least 20 more.

Skittish: But we are all guardians, surely 5 guardian together are equaled to more than 20. What about the other 90 member of the casket? They are all over the globe which may be a problem.

Trippie: What about Euzebe, StormWhisper and Goralion ? They were all with us at some point...

wasteroftime: No. The book states that 20 NEW members of the casket are needed.

Trippie: We should try anyway with the members we currently have. Hobbitusz don't you know teleportation spell? You should try it. After all you are the main guardian of the casket.

Hobbitusz: Yes, but I have been the main guardian of the casket for less than a year, so I am not that powerful. Force Majeure should have enough power to do it tho.

*Everyone looks at her*

Force Majeure: Yes i can do this, but it requires a lot of time and effort. *Chants spell*

*1 hour later, all the members of casket appears*
4/49
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:29

Everyone starts complaining in the background after they appear to the location of the casket*

elchew_OC : Hey!?! What am i doing here?!? I was busy busting some zombies on Call of duty?!? Force Majeure?!? Why are have brought me here?!?

Cardtrickstr : I and everyone would also like to know why we have been summoned here.

zebac_OC: What he said.

Hobbitusz: You have all been broug....

*Complaints get louder*

wasteroftime: Silence, ALL OF YOU!

*Everyone goes to silence, with the occasional mutter still in the background*

Hobbitusz: You have all been brought here for the same reason. The world is in trouble if we do not help. All you are members of the casket, even if some you choose to forget *Looks at elchew_OC*.

elchew_OC: Sorry!!! I was busy busting up some zombies, ennit? You guys don't realize how fun it is doing that. * I am swag*

*Hobbitusz continues talking while elchew_OC keeps thinking of one thing in his mind "I am swag and I use my swag to kill nasty nazi zombies"*

Hobbitusz: Anyway.... You are ALL needed to open the casket. Before you start asking why I will tell you. *Hobbitusz recaps what they missed*

sohmax: So, lets do this!

*Hobbitusz reveals the casket and the process starts*
*Their hands starts to spark and suddenly a purplish smoke color starts to appear, afterwards it suddenly stops and starts again then it starts bursting rapidly into the casket *
5/49
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:30

*The casket opens then closes*

elchew_OC : Hey, can i stop now? I'm tried.

*Everyone stares at elchew_OC with a serious face but elchew_OC doesn't notice this because he is still thinking of only one thing. "I am swag and I use my swag to kill nasty nazi zombies"

*The casket once again opens but shortly after closes again*

-DustStorm-: wasteroftime was right, new member are needed to do this. Someone go get some new members to help before it's too late!!

Mindless Mind: I agree new members will be needed to do this.

Force Majeure: OH... MY.... GOD! Mindless Mind?!? Where the hell have you been for the past 5 years? You know how much you have missed ?!?

Bionic_Vinnie: Let's not get off topic here, we need someone to get more members in order to open this casket!

Slippy Toad: I will happily go to find some new members....

-obelix-: Ok, Slippy Toad you should go. Does anyone else want to go with him?

Dark Alpha_OC: We can't have too many people going...

Exitilus: Dark Alpha_OC has a good point. If we have too many people going it will make our lives much harder.

Arunarsirakul: How will it make our lives harder?

Fremmeno: While those people are gone to find help, we still need to try to keep the casket as wide open as possible. With more people gone, it will be much harder....

DBWizards: .... But with more people gone, the shorter time we will have to hold it....
6/49
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:31

Bilbo1_OC: .... And with less people gone, the longer we will have to hold it....

windir: Can't we leave close the casket then re-open when we have enough people?

HonorGuard: No. Although that seem like an easy thing to do, we cannot. ...

-Cypher-: I'll explain why.... It is written in the book of chew once you force the casket open it MUST OPEN otherwise you don't want to know what will happen....

- Silver: So..... Should one more person go with Slippy Toad? It will take much longer....

Toxica: One more person should go with him. No more.

leebobby: I will go, if I Don’t come back, tell my brother Yami Prem I love him....

*After long a discussion they decide to let leebobby and Slippy Toad to go find new members*

Duncan McDonut: So what now?

SwornInDonni: Now we must try to keep the casket open for as long as possible.

SavetheKinna: Realistically how long are we expecting to hold this thing open?

0 Arisa: A few days....

End of story?
7/49
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 14/12/2012, 03:53

JOIN US IF YOU MEET THE RECUITMENT AND TO KNOW Is it the '''' END OF THE STORY ? ''''''
8/49
Fremmeno - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 11:24

It is definitely a great place to be. Do not miss the opportunity! Join ;]
9/49
Saturday 15/12/2012, 11:31

19 more places available.
Grab the opportunity NOW!
10/49
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 13:33

It's nice to see OC recruiting again.

I really had a fun time when I visited the guild a long, long time ago. They gave me a warm welcome and made my stay enjoyable (though I couldn't participate in their giveaways/events back then since it's against their guild rules*).

Good luck to the guild and the aspirants.

*Yes, I browsed your guild rules before doing anything inside the guild. You had a bunch of mods and I wasn't going to risk my account.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals