The Opening of Candy Jack Land Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint Staff - Friday 21/12/2012, 11:29
Clint City wakes up worried, in anticipation of terrible catastrophes for a day marked out by the sign of the Apocalypse. Everyone lies in fear of a GHEIST attack, a new Kolos or even a new Vortex weapon. A violent tremor is felt and a guttural growl rumbles its way through the streets. Everyone holds their breath. The tremor gets dangerously close...
It’s Dudley Ld clinging onto his stomach and roaring like a brute.
HE’S BACK AND HE’S HUNGRY !
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 24th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
I don't mind the 70 KO's....it might take longer than usual but its not difficult due to the fact that there are some pretty hardcore Nightmare characters....also while doing them and you dont KO at least you can rack up some other missions...I already finished 2 missions not related to the LD
(1) A Ticket for Candy Jack Land Inflict 50 Damage with the Nightmare 5PTS 150 Clintz
(2) Win 70 fights through knock-outs Win 70 fights though knock-outs 10PTS 200 BP
(3) The Iced Mirrors Win 20 Life Points in deathmatch mode 15PTS 15 Tickets
(4) The Chocolate Fountain Inflict 80 Poison Damages 20PTS 2 Credits
(5) The Sugar Castle Win 50 fights by using at least 2 Nightmare 25PTS Dudley Ld/10 Credits
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.