Let’s Transcend Transcendence!

Friday 11/01/2013, 11:28
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/01/2013, 14:10

Virginia’s motto is “absorb and transcend”, which is why she probes the citizens of Clint City on the search for useful DNA. Whether it’s Roger the lunatic butcher or top surfer Dave, she’ll always find one or two particular features to make her own. But la crème de la crème is to be found in Rhody 's hit show, “Hot Green”, in which the elite of Clint City take to the stage!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.

edited by Boing Friday 11/01/2013, 14:10
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 01:11

Umm....anyone remember the Pussycats? Virginia can be dr'ed
32/37
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 02:25

@TheDoomBug what I am just saying is that there is pretty much no reason to use Sakrohm because Junkz is just straight up better (unless of course Uranus is better). I know it is not that good to compare cards across clans 'oh I am not going to use my Qubik in my Sakrohm deck blahblah you suck' no thats not a valid argument. if that argument works then even if Virginia was something crappy like 7/5 SoA you can STILL say that.....

but seriously, compared to Fuzz and Qubik she is just not... that good. Sakrohm still lacks a truly decent 2*, Anti-SoA capabilities and the nuke (Jautya is just too fragile).

oh and she is definitely better than stellas... i mean stellas are just pathetic... (talking about elo) survivals a different story

@prince GHEIST 2 stars are fine.... i personally like Elke, but you can also try the almight c3r0 d34d and cmon Mok has 8 power for a 2 star and 4 damage, what else do you want.
33/37
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 09:09

@ the oracle
my comment is for Standard
I forgot to said earlier
and i already said Mok is OK
34/37
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Sunday 13/01/2013, 12:14

People, stop talking crap. Virginia is more stable than Fuzz and like i already said, +1 damage with +1★ is normal and Virginia is a great card.
Sure Sakrohm lack a few decent cards, but there are many clans that do.
Nightmare lack a stable 5★ for ELO, Uppers lack a nice 2★, Frozn lack pretty much everything, Junkz lack lifegap... but thats what weaknesses every clan has, mostly just fair.
After all, Virginia is a decent card and there is nothing to complain over her!
35/37
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 12:25

Well I think Virginia is awesome, definitely not a 6/10 (what were you thinking), for me she's more likely a 9/10. With one more damage or one more power she would have been crazy, this way she will still be used a lot and still probably banned often... And there are reasons to use Sakrohm over Junkz! It's mainly about the life gap, there's Jautya, Murray, Ngrath, Uranus, Aleister, which means you can win the game in 2 rounds, even in 1 round if you get lucky... I don't see this ever happening with Junkz.

And I think Dave is great, and Ulu Watu needed a 2* better than Tiago to make a good mono deck
36/37
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 23:19

Well, perhaps Virginia would be better put as a 7/10 or maybe even an 8, but 9 is too high for my prefferance. Sakrohm was already a great clan B4 this, and Virginia doesn't exactly make it a whole lot better for me(a bit though). 7/6 soa is most definitely a fair stat range that many 5*s have. Part of the reason Hawk is banned is because he has 8 power, and 7 power is a bit easier to counter.

The reason I put 6 was because Stella can fill in for Virginia in nearly any deck. Of course some people would kill to have SOA. She was a nice card, but not worthy of the "Beast" title I hear a lot of people saying.

Between a deck with Morphun, GraksmxxT, Miss Stella, Jackie Cr, Dorian, Herman, Lady, and the final card being either Stella or Virginia, There will be little change in regards of the success of the deck in a Survivor format. Both would get far and have potential to rack up the clintz.

As far as I can say, she is good but not a beast. To quote -Steel-, "Virginia is a decent card and there is nothing to complain over her!". Those words definitely express a good definition of her. Although to be fair, while Virginia is more stable than Fuzz, Fuzz threatens the opponent more(easier to beat, but hurts more if defeated from 8 damage).

Although I suppose it might be fun to 2HKO with Jackie/Hawk and Virginia... Haha.
37/37
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 24/01/2013, 14:59

New cards tomorrow! Predictions are Bangers (which is way overdue), Skeelz, Frozn, and Pussycats.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals