UR Gameplay school #3 When to use fury

Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
73 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49

Well, most of the time fury seems to be a waste of pillz...
Really?
It can be quite useful in many situations:
You have a character with +X life per damage. Using fury means doing at least 4 damages and sometime even more (Kenny with +2 lifes per damage mean you'll get 6 more damages!).
If you apply lesson #2 "thinking in less than 4 rounds", fury is a good and quite unexpected way to reach your KO
Dont use fury at all if you really needs to win most of the forthcoming rounds. You better save thoses 3 pillz to get an attack advantage.
« Previous12345678Next »

11/73
0-DCGOJ cute - Novice English
Wednesday 02/01/2008, 13:26

I would use fury after round one or two depending on the cards i get.......
12/73
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Thursday 03/01/2008, 11:08

Using fury in the first turn is a bit risky. You're opening yourself for an all-out attack from the opponent if he saves his pillz.
If you don't have any damage reducers of any kind, then save some of those "fury pillz" to pull of a 4 round victory.
13/73
Raynos - Guru English
Wednesday 16/01/2008, 18:21

I think Shakra with 1 pill and fury (only 4pills) is nice for 8dmg

but only use this tactic if you can see that your opponent has a crappy low pwr throw away card,

then there is still a 10% chance he has guts and tries to beat you with Zatman ,

but at the cost of only 4pills you can recover if he beats you because if he does he will use at least 4pills basically its an advanced bluff
14/73
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 17/01/2008, 08:44

I had made a similar comment earlier, that if you use Fury on a high power card with few pillz, you have a strong chance that your opponent will let it through.
I've used it in the past, it can work, but it's often a 30-50% chance... because of the opponent decision making.
15/73
lore87575 - Senior English
Thursday 17/01/2008, 14:48

I never use fury
16/73
0 LUC4_SR - Legend - Azraël legend English
Thursday 17/01/2008, 23:01

All is rounding about opponents deck.If he have cards with small damage and you have card like is Kenny or for example Cassio Cr fury will always come welcome.And when fury is on cards like Kinjo,Lost Hog there's always ways to block that because they don't have high power to be candidate for KO for xp players.
17/73
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 20/01/2008, 16:04

I only use fury in life or death situations.
18/73
haset - Novice - turk ve elite English
Monday 21/01/2008, 15:11

Yes
19/73
LoRD_PiE - Novice English
Wednesday 23/01/2008, 19:37

Im a fury noob -- hehe my first day playing, but i do like 2 rounding people, or using fury on a high dmg card, so that any of my next cards can win.. even if i just bluff the rest (if they saved pillz)
20/73
Alxh - Master English
Saturday 26/01/2008, 14:16

Don't forget Kolos is now also capable of instant death. In fact, he doesn't even need to be with other Nightmares, unlike Kinjo and the other Fang Pi's. But being with other Nightmares means the Roots and GHEIST bonus can't stop his ability. And he has 7 power. Of course, this also means that he costs more than 20k.

One time I love using fury is a situation something like this:
The enemy has 5 health left.
I have a decent card (eg. Platoona) that can do 5 damage, and a decent amount of pillz (eg. 6).
The enemy plays a card that reduces damage by two, but is probably bluffing it without spending much pillz on it. When someone does this, it almost never occurs to them that I might be able to end the game there. Reducers give a false sense of security all the time.

Simply play fury and the game is over.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals