UR Gameplay school #3 When to use fury

Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
73 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49

Well, most of the time fury seems to be a waste of pillz...
Really?
It can be quite useful in many situations:
You have a character with +X life per damage. Using fury means doing at least 4 damages and sometime even more (Kenny with +2 lifes per damage mean you'll get 6 more damages!).
If you apply lesson #2 "thinking in less than 4 rounds", fury is a good and quite unexpected way to reach your KO
Dont use fury at all if you really needs to win most of the forthcoming rounds. You better save thoses 3 pillz to get an attack advantage.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/73
Johs1444 - Veteran - xxxFOxxx English
Monday 24/11/2008, 18:48

I like using Kolos when the opponent has a damage reducer card like Nistarok and it is in a NO RANDOM room. You can just put 2-4 pillz on and you will probably win and get some easy damage if he assumes that you fake. If he puts on a lot of pillz and wins, you have a lot more pillz than your opponent and will probably win,
42/73
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Monday 05/01/2009, 08:34

You can use fury on your damage reduction cards when the opponent thinks you'll just block with your damage reducer.
43/73
Mahou_Otome - Master English
Tuesday 20/01/2009, 04:20

You can also use fury first if you only plan on winning 1 battle
44/73
ddpacker - Novice English
Sunday 25/01/2009, 17:57

If you're dedicated enough go and find 2 DJ Korr CRs for your deck (won't work in elo) and put 3 pillz and 1 fury on each. Should bring your opp down to nothing. Good luck finding two DJ Korrs....
45/73
-Brook-O_C - Titan English
Saturday 14/03/2009, 18:07

A fury can be great for a fast KO. For example, if you have Striker and Robb. You manage to win with Striker, and want a fast KO. Oh no! You only got 4 damage cards, you can't do a 2HKO. Oh wait! You can just fury with Robb!
Striker = 6 dmg. opp's life is 6.
Robb = 4 dmg + Fury = 6 dmg. 6 dmg.+ 6 dmg. = 12.
Now you can KO the opponent with Robb.

But you should always check how many pillz you have left to increase the attack of Robb.
If for example you only have 4 pillz, (1 left after using Fury) you probably won't have enough attack to take down the opp. card, so be alert.
46/73
Dfate98 - Imperator English
Saturday 28/03/2009, 08:39

I use fury in almost every match.. Either for the 1hko with Kolos or for the bloodsuck of Mojo/Kenny or if I've successfully bluffed my Kolos and cost them 9 to 10 pillz I furry 1 or 2 of my "Filler cards" turning even meager Sargh into 5 damage that coupled with the other 2 victories I'll be netting earns me battle points and peace of mind
47/73
HK_Aniki - Guru English
Monday 27/04/2009, 20:04

I never use fury unless i have to or in dt if im sure to win i would play the amount of pills needed and fury on say Zatman for a quick ko .
as for fury i see it as a noob tactic i only use it in life or death situations .
and when i say noob tactic i dont mean that bad against anyone its just when someone uses Rolph 1st round get it through then they play Bristone 10/10 they play briston fury same thing goes for Petra Uranus combo
48/73
5entinel12x - Veteran - Eternal Wanderers English
Sunday 19/07/2009, 07:14

When you know someones bluffing, and you have pillz to spare, let fury rip you foe apart I always get a chuckle.
49/73
Alteau - Veteran English
Wednesday 22/07/2009, 00:28

There's a lot of advice not to use fury on the first turn, but there's one situation I find where it works really well. Say you go first, and you have Sting in your hand. Playing her right off is a 10 power, 7 if your opponent has a Stop Opp. Ability. A lot of people won't even fight her, thinking they can make up the 4 damage pretty easily. Even if they do pill against her, 10 power is tough to beat. Maybe 2 or 3 pillz to increase her attack to 30 or 40, and another 3 to increase her damage to 6. Paired with one or two other 6 damage cards, and you have 6 pillz left and multiple opportunities to frighten your opponent into blowing his pillz so you can finish him off without a problem.
50/73
Ling Cr - Titan Русский
Thursday 23/07/2009, 11:49

Another way to use fury is in the end or fight. You can let your opponent hit you in first two rounds. And then you suddenly win, hitting through DRs with fury.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals