UR Gameplay school #3 When to use fury

Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
73 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:49

Well, most of the time fury seems to be a waste of pillz...
Really?
It can be quite useful in many situations:
You have a character with +X life per damage. Using fury means doing at least 4 damages and sometime even more (Kenny with +2 lifes per damage mean you'll get 6 more damages!).
If you apply lesson #2 "thinking in less than 4 rounds", fury is a good and quite unexpected way to reach your KO
Dont use fury at all if you really needs to win most of the forthcoming rounds. You better save thoses 3 pillz to get an attack advantage.
« Previous12345678Next »

61/73
Frozen Flame01 - Senior English
Wednesday 24/03/2010, 11:27

All u guys r talking about Kinjo but if stop opp ability he or she wont have effect of furry
and it requires bonus too
acc to me Kolos is better when u use it in second round and in first round u put forward any card with one extra pill
62/73
acacao - Novice English
Friday 28/05/2010, 02:22

I use fury on..... my Nimestiec. He ALWAYS gets through my opponents! His ability combined with bonus is equivalent to
-14 Opp. Attack Min. 3! And when I add 1 pill for attacking, virtual 26 attack! Nimestiec is very useful,he almost destroys my opponent's cards to weak attacks.....
63/73
xyco1 - Senior English
Friday 16/07/2010, 05:29

How exactly do you use fury? i been so confused and searching around for how to use it, but can't find it anywhere.
64/73
Augustus_OK - Hero English
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 03:23

Fury should be used on most life drains. if you really want to create a gap, Fury is extremely useful for a starting card....Mojo. Mojo get +2 life per damage so with fury he becomes a 3 damage and 6 life gained card. Noobs using Mojo should pill it up and use Mojo with Fury.
65/73
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 21:31

Hey hey hey, once again, someone who doesn't know the difference between "Noob" and "Newbie".
Noob is considered a low class, you time out battles on purpose, and you
66/73
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 21:33

Whoops, accidentally pressed something on the last post.
Again, once again, somebody doesn't know the difference between "Noob" and "Newbie".
Noob is considered the lowest of the low, you time out battles on purpose during Tourneys, you spam, and you swear randomly.
Newbie is somebody who is new to the game.
67/73
LW_BaseT - Guru English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 07:37

Using Fury when you see a bluff turns the game around.

You have 5 life-10 pills. Your opponent still has 12-7 pills.
You have Copper and Lehane left. He has C Wing and Dregn.
It's his turn, he used C Wing.

It's only right to use Copper and Fury. But you don't pill him anymore.
You just need guts to fury him.
Turns out he didn't pill C Wing.

How the match is in your favor because of fury.
You just have to pill it 7. And he will use Dregn with 8 pills.
You win after that round.

In short, Fury turns the match. Whether you're down by 3-5 life. You can still catch up if you have the right cards.
68/73
smetzge5 - Senior English
Sunday 26/09/2010, 22:21

Tactics in this game is like tactics in poker. You can only do so much, but 80%-90% of it just comes down to guessing and luck.
69/73
Bacci971 - Veteran - Space Invaders YOLO Guild English
Friday 01/10/2010, 02:45

U should only fury when you need it for 2hko one of my good battles went round 1: Sliman 0 pill bluff round 2: Sting with ability no fury won round round 3: Kristin (with Timber Leader) fury won round end game
70/73
Mr Numbers - Senior English
Saturday 02/04/2011, 12:57

I use Cyan with fury and enhance 4-5 pillz when my opp uses lv 4 or 5 Timber to get a 8 dmg
then I use Deebler to finish my opp off!!

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals