UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54

That one is quite simple.
As you know, you get a "sureshot" if you have twice or more the attack of your opponent.
Hence, in a round with 2 cards with equals powers, if you put one pillz when your opponent doesnt put anything: you get a sureshot At the cost of only 1 pillz, it's worth it, no?

This one pillz can be very powerfull
« Previous123456789Next »

11/87
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 29/12/2007, 19:54

Using enough pills to beat my opponent's strongest card with no pills is what I usually do when baiting on the 1'st or 2'nd round,
12/87
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Monday 31/12/2007, 08:07

You know what?

It's a pretty obvious strategy in ELO when someone baits with a "weak" card with one pill.
The least you can do is return the favor. Your strongest card with 2 or 3 pills will do the trick.

(the downside is, if they put 3 or 4 pills on their supposedly weak card and you wasted your stronger card) LOL.
Always check if the opponent's three remaining cards can ultimately harm you and judge if your remaining cards can block that.
13/87
AntQueen - Senior English
Monday 07/01/2008, 21:19

I have a problem. Often when I'm fighting someone their card has less attack/defence points than me and even less pillz than me, but they still win. Are my cards of massive fail? What's a sureshot?
14/87
Tinuvial - Titan English
Wednesday 16/01/2008, 17:16

To quote Fraggle:'' As you know, you get a "sureshot" if you have twice or more the attack of your opponent.''
end qoute

This is an urban myth. Just a few minutes ago i played in a T1 daily turnament. My opponent attacked me with Morlha with no pillz, and I put up Ghoub with 1 pillz. That means my attack was 12, and his was 2. HE WON!!!
15/87
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 08:38

I ensure to use atleast 1pill for every card that i am using for every battle because i believe that not using even 1 pill could cause you to lose your game. if you are not sure whether to use pillz or not ... just use pillz... no harm done unless you put all your pillz on one card..

hmm.... i sure shot failled me during the daily tournaments too though that only happened 1-2 times.
@tinuvial: might not be your lucky day..
16/87
Tinuvial - Titan English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 21:34

But than why do we call it ''sureshot'' when they're not sure.
17/87
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 01/02/2008, 00:08

I always got sure shots if I calculate it.. lol
I think you are wrong, maybe he has Hugo?
Morla can block your bonus, so that mean 12 attack : 8 attack, and that's not a sure shots.
18/87
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 01/02/2008, 00:30

Technical errors always happen.... we cant do anything about it...
its really hard to accept that but thats a fact......
19/87
popular akira - Master English
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 02:50

Heres a good fourmla 3*3*3*3*
20/87
mel3211 - Veteran - hell fire English
Friday 22/02/2008, 01:29

I dont get it .... you all are playing only in non random rooms? If not then, why the talk and calculations about pillz? You can calculate how much you want but in game there is second BIGEST diference between win and loose .... the RANDOM. Surely the first 1 is your deck. But the random is so big, that you allmost never can be sure, what comes out. Example: i used card with att 6 and added 2 pillz ... so 6*3=18 bonus att +8 what makes all together 26 and my oponent did play card with att 7 without any added pillz ... 7*1=7 and he had also bonus att +8 ... all together 15. No abilitys for both sides. My 26 vs 15 and i lost ....... If you calculate, you get the answer, that oponent had only 57% of my att and won. So wtf helps the STRATEGY? I dont get for strategy at start 50% more pillz. If high att cards and both sides use 6-7 pillz then 16-18 att over oponent, that means nothing...you can loose any time and thats reality not calculations .......

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals