UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54

That one is quite simple.
As you know, you get a "sureshot" if you have twice or more the attack of your opponent.
Hence, in a round with 2 cards with equals powers, if you put one pillz when your opponent doesnt put anything: you get a sureshot At the cost of only 1 pillz, it's worth it, no?

This one pillz can be very powerfull
« Previous123456789Next »

21/87
HBG-beavis - Veteran - HUMMINGBIRD Guild English
Friday 22/02/2008, 05:28

@Mrmyx, yeah random or luck, sometimes its beneficail sometimes not
and it also add spice to the game
22/87
Pricklykiller - Senior English
Tuesday 25/03/2008, 09:01

This is the most true statement of the entire forums, 1 pill matters more than life points, (in a battle of course) it defines the winner and loser!
23/87
Fast_LoA - Senior English
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 16:13

To make fast the game if you are leveling your cards..
24/87
ZERRAD 90 - Master English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 15:08

Having same amount of pillz is 50% chance of winning
25/87
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 10/04/2008, 16:32

@ Karanx on post 25
what you're saying is "not true" in rooms wherein random is disabled..that is..unless you're talking about a random environment wherein having either "different" or the "same" amount of pillz for you and your opponent (so long as sureshot is not triggered) affects winning due to chances..(i.e. higher attack doesn't always win)..but either way, what you're saying is pure opinion and not backed up by reality..

please read the game's rules, specially those sections wherein "attacks" are discussed in brief, step-tutorials for beginners (so you'll know what random is and how it affects attacks and how attacks are computed), and other posts here in the "strategy and tactics" section before posting something that is not supported by facts..
26/87
Dmoose - Veteran English
Wednesday 14/05/2008, 19:21

The first pill is the most important pill, yes? Because 1 pill is doubling the attack, while 2 is tripling, only a 50% improvement from 2. Each additional pill after than is a diminishing return, in relative terms. In absolute terms of course each pill adds the same amount to attack.
27/87
Origiwalker - Veteran English
Monday 26/05/2008, 21:48

I really love this thread Thanks to this, everyone faces my Montana + Hugo deck using just 1 pill to bait with, and auto-loses at ELO. It's all most amusing. Of course, longer-term players often see past my 'devious' planning...ha. However, in Type 2 Hugo + Montana + Don + Murphy = 0 pills spent, and 2 potential threats of 8 damage...playing a card with 1 pill seems somewhat risky now eh?
28/87
Dennis1012 - Senior - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 21/06/2008, 04:32

How aobut this i put 9 pills on Dr Saw with fury

oppenent Mona with 6 pills win is it because of - 12 bonus?
29/87
FusionEsq - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 22/06/2008, 13:41

... in my Uppers Sakrohm deck, all i have too use is 0 pillz to win a round lol
30/87
XC-STORM - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 24/06/2008, 21:47

Unless you face Uppers Sakrohm ?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals