UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54

That one is quite simple.
As you know, you get a "sureshot" if you have twice or more the attack of your opponent.
Hence, in a round with 2 cards with equals powers, if you put one pillz when your opponent doesnt put anything: you get a sureshot At the cost of only 1 pillz, it's worth it, no?

This one pillz can be very powerfull
« Previous123456789Next »

71/87
Samesokk - Legend English
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 01:18

Also Mrmyx, if you have a 5 star card and you opponent have a card with less stars he will win if you have equal attack, thats only true in no random i quess, i havent played much random
72/87
Cry_Havoc - Imperator English
Friday 19/02/2010, 18:48

I also like to use 1 pillz on cards like Arno or Chloe, people always think they are played without any pillz...
73/87
2 SEXY - Senior English
Saturday 13/03/2010, 11:09

To newbies: watch out for attack reducers cuz giving your cards 1 -3 pills may not actually increase your attack
also sometimes if your card loses it doesn't change the outcome of the game, in which case there is no point in pilling. you've got to do the math
74/87
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 05:48

Pill twice if you know your opponent has to pill twice to beat you. No real loss, and everyone knows to pills once now..
75/87
MK_Ultra - Titan - Synergy English
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 14:51

It seems like a lot of people complain about random rooms. You know you can change your settings so that you only play non-random games, right? Just go to your account set-up screen, click the "Your Preferences" tab, and select "no random" from the drop-down box at the bottom. I haven't played normal mode in weeks because it was so infuriating.
76/87
GWN Realistic - Veteran - Great White North English
Friday 30/07/2010, 20:13

Hey in a no random with a Montana deck if u give one pill to the many 7 power in mmontana the opponenet will usually need at least 2 pills to get out of ur range if he is a six or a seven or if u have Hugo in ur team u dont need the pillz
77/87
7 Sloth - Senior English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 06:00

Fprce Majeure, i know u r a moderator but i believe u r wrong. In a no random room, if the attack is the same, person with the lower lower level/stars filled in wins. If the stars are the same, the person who picked there card first wins.
78/87
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 06:34

Lol lost too Hikiyousan who used 1 pill. got an attack of 20. sadly i used 0 pillz. also moderators aren't different from normal players. just have special rights and they can moderate the actions of normal players.
79/87
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 06:37

@ I-X-L-R-8

you do realize that my comment was made "ages" ago when equal attacks would still select a winning card at random?
80/87
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 06:39

Anyway, I deleted my comment to avoid further confusion to new players.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals