UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
UR Gameplay School #4 Why using one pillz matter
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/12/2007, 16:54

That one is quite simple.
As you know, you get a "sureshot" if you have twice or more the attack of your opponent.
Hence, in a round with 2 cards with equals powers, if you put one pillz when your opponent doesnt put anything: you get a sureshot At the cost of only 1 pillz, it's worth it, no?

This one pillz can be very powerfull
« Previous123456789Next »

81/87
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Saturday 11/09/2010, 15:58

I think it's unbelievable no 1 has mentioned the draw, and why it happens.

In a no pill fight, between, o, let's say, Caelus and Robb. Neither pilled. Winner: Robb.

More pillz fight, Robb would still winn, because he only has 3 stars, in opposition to Caelus 's big 5 stars.
82/87
paparazzo - Senior English
Friday 01/10/2010, 02:37

Ohhh! That's actually really helpful, thanks!
83/87
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fuses English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 00:39

Opening round you will probably play 4-6 pillz i would take advantage with a seven pill Baldovino or Gil
84/87
TheFrank86 - Titan - straight beast English
Wednesday 15/12/2010, 08:43

@ crazydaze95..... hmmm.... i see you lose slightly more than you win.... thinking to pill 7 with Baldovino (eh, RARELY)... with Gil (I'd say almost NEVER) for 2 damage, not worth the risk unless you get a crazy -pill vs. -pill battle... and even still. You playing style and the cards you up against play a huge role.

if your opp has two SOA (as and ability) cards, I would never 7 pill anything opening round. Sorry to rant, I just play with pill manipulation a lot and knowing that there is a difference between Gil and Dalhia drives me rant CRAZY!

Happy hunting guys
85/87
jambola2 - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Monday 13/06/2011, 14:49

I get 100% ko if i have Rescue mono ( with Ghoub and Wesley ) and opp doesnt have mono ( which is too common in central station where i fite ) im lvl 13 novice
86/87
jambola2 - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Monday 13/06/2011, 14:50

I get 100% ko if i have Rescue mono ( with Ghoub and Wesley ) and opp doesnt have mono ( which is too common in central station where i fite ) im lvl 13 novice
87/87
69 D00mreaper - Master - City Of The Gods English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 01:54

In non-random:

Putting one pill is very important. Sometimes even 2 if you anticipate your opponent will guess the bluff.
This is very important for attack manipulation clans.
The best way to use them is to wait until the last 2 turns, that is when the magic happens.
Attack manipulation is a huge advantage in low-pill battles. People tend to use cards like Brittany and Arkn near the beginning as a bluff and force your opponent to waste pills. WRONG!
Let's say Bangers vs Sakrohm. Bangers bonus is profitable after 4 pills.
So in the beginning when pills are plentiful. It is better not to pill but bluff.
Near the end, rounds 3-4, one pill can matter a lot, especially if its a low pill battle.
Your opponent used some pills, you have say a 2 pill advantage because you've bluffed the first 2 rounds.
6 pills to 4 pills. Actually, its 8 pills to 4 pills because of your bonus. A completely dominant pills amount.

That is why cards with both Attack Manipulation and DR are one of the greatest combos. Helping you get over the first 2 turns relatively unscathed.
People say Fabio is better than Spiaghi or Jeremy.
I say otherwise.
With attack manipulation: Good players win in 2 rounds, The best players win in 4.

P.S. 1200 words, quite long so thanks for reading.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals