The Prophecy of the 5th World

Friday 08/02/2013, 22:03
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 08/02/2013, 22:06

It seemed a morning like any other, if you chose to ignore the thousand and one catastrophes raining down on Clint City, which was definitely a thousand too many.
After having read the mysterious letter posted under your door in which you are asked to SAVE the World, you throw yourself into this final fray to Rescue Clint City.
Fill up the Community Rescue Gauge to win the trust of this character and see him added to your collection!
Click here to find out all there is to know about this new cataclysmic event and save Clint City from catastrophe!

edited by elocau Friday 08/02/2013, 22:06
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/119
w4rcic - Guru - Slovenian Troopers English
Monday 11/02/2013, 15:49

So ppl that didnt get the card dont even get an msg that we didnt win the card... since the system didnt work during the weekend i dont belive that i had any chance to win the card... well thats lame... well i am disappointed...
82/119
Jade frost - Veteran - yin and yang English
Monday 11/02/2013, 15:52

That one is a given Kersten is better but thyat is a rare thing but to make it work you would need other cards
83/119
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 11/02/2013, 15:52

@Thoazol
I'd have to disagree with you on that one.
Pilzken's missions required you to have certain ability cards in groups of 8 and win. No beginner could have had 8 +pills cards, 8 + life cards, 8 poison cards etc. Romana and Uchtul's missions were more friendly towards the beginners. Romana's mission required you to buy 1 cheap card and just win, and for Uchtul you only needed a deck of an single category and just use it.
Romana and Uchtul required for you to do good in only 1 guage.
Whereas for Pilzken you needed to do good in all categories of abilities, in all gauges, and end up in the top 100/200 of the overall rankings.
There is no way beginners could accomplish that.
84/119
-Maka_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 11/02/2013, 16:14

Actually it didnt ''require'' anything, you got 3 points for winning a fight throughout the event, 2 bonus points were given if you applied the correct ability or competed in the correct room etc, and to be fair, no level 8 player will be winning a card in events like this anyway, even the Uchtul and Romana events.
85/119
w4rcic - Guru - Slovenian Troopers English
Monday 11/02/2013, 16:18

Well i got the msg now and i didnt win the card... didnt have much time to investe into the event anyway gl to winners
86/119
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 11/02/2013, 16:21

@hashburki
Of course not. And to be fair, you would also need to stay up playing UR at least 18 hours out of 36. Maybe even more. And it favoured those who happened to be on a such timezone that allowed playing during the hours that had the event on during both of the days. And those who had to work during the weekend were at a clear disadvantage.
87/119
-Fruz - Senior English
Monday 11/02/2013, 16:28

You get a message if you didn't win the card?
88/119
Pink Huntress - Master - Immortality English
Monday 11/02/2013, 16:32

I just received my Pilzken, I'm so happy ! Thank you so much staff !
89/119
Wakshaani - Titan English
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:13

I never saw anythinga bout how to win the card... no message about how far a bar needed to go, or the total bar. I broke 200 for two events (I had to work both days, so squeezing 6 hours of my limited time off into that was *quite* hard!) but I didn't get anything.

I have no idea how the points worked. How they were earned, yes, but not what the progress bars meant.

Confused, Snake Plisken-less, but ready for whatever comes next. Yar!
90/119
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:30

@maka
i was just making a point that i got Uchtul when i was level 35 or less, and due to that i was able sell him and buy respectable cards and progress in UR. With such resources i had then i could never have gotten Pilzten now.

@thoazol
Nice points.But I compared the Romana Uchtul events with the pilzten event to show that they were more beginner friendly than this one. What you compared was...well... nothing.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals