Looking for a guild :)

Saturday 09/02/2013, 15:59
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
UR_Genie - Hero English - Saturday 09/02/2013, 15:59

Hi everyone I am looking for a guild to join.

Things I look for in a guild:

1. Activity!! I want my guild on and active!
2. Community I want to grow and help others grow with game knowledge
3. Events nothing big really just ways to kick back have fun!!
4. A market in the guild that is active. I am always buying selling trading and I want to help those who help me!!
5. Maturity and knowledge. Sorry to all the new clans but I want a clan who I can discuss the game with

About me:
Age 20
Years played: Since late 2008 I believe is when I started
Fun, love to laugh/ have a good time, talkative, and I like to make events on occasion when I have spare time and prizes laying around.
Favorite clan: Prolly Nightmare, but I still run that Montana !!!
Favorite Card: Prolly Marina cause I finally got her and she has beat the crap out of me in the past!

Hope someone gives me a shout out and I finally find a group I want to stick with!!!

2/4
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 18:21

Try Limit Break
3/4
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 18:35

is a good option, we are a family, if ur active on our guild msg board and talkin then you're getting the most out of the HoA experience, we are active, have knowledge, have a market- I use it alot, I AM TOO always buying selling trading, we have mature people as well, and I discuss the game alot too, mainly the market aspects relating to whatever Im doing. You can apply and then someone will ask a couple questions to u, if u pass then ur in, but please try ur options around and when u have tried all ur other options then try this one on ur last stop. Thankyou and best of luck

Lucas Moon
4/4
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 21:32

Join us here at Open Casket, we are just as old as you

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals